PPS to be named CELEBRITY CRUISES STADIUM!!!(merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PPS to be named CELEBRITY CRUISES STADIUM!!!(merged)

Originally posted by Muck
Maybe it's gonna be "Celebrity Stadium". Ugh. Still sounds ghey. Anything with the word "celebrity" in it is gonna sound bad.

I'm not sure if they have the money but what about Celebrity Skin Stadium.

at least it isn't Dairy Queen Stadium or Krispy Kreme Statduim or McDonald McStaduim

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
:lol::lol::lol:

Did I mention?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kathy Lee Gifford is your mascot :lol:

But won't that make you feel worse when the Bills get pounded there? ;)

Originally posted by Muck

The Ravens will now play at "M&T Bank Stadium"

Ugh...they just handled my mortgage. Do NOT use this bank! If you have the choice of banking with M&T or having your nuts slammed by a spiked sledgehammer, opt for the latter choice...

Im for naming it Sprit Remix Stadium...

Celebrity Cruises Stadium? UGH!!!!

:barf:

Keep Pro Player if thats the case.. At least it has some relevance to the sport..

Either that or something with some connection to Dolphins..

Sea World Stadium?
Bumblebee Tuna Stadium?

Celebrity Cruises stadium would be worse then Pro Player, but at least the Fins will be getting money for it.

If they change it with Celebrity attached to the name ,I guess Miami can host the Homolympics . :lol: :jk:

Sorry, but I think our December fade has done more to make us a laughing stock than a stadium name ever could...

I seem to remember a Nascar driver once saying he'd drive a car sponsored by Tampex Tampons, if it meant $$$ in the bank...

Seriously, who really cares what a stadium is named???

:nono:
Originally posted by justafan
If they change it with Celebrity attached to the name ,I guess Miami can host the Homolympics . :lol: :jk:
:down:

:billsbite

This is embarassing. What a gay name. They better not call it Celebrity Stadium...leave it at Pro Player Stadium...PPS sounds better than CCS.

Bumblebee Tuna Stadium is better than Celebrity Cruise Stadium. :shakeno: Whatever happen to Joe Robbie? This is beyond greed. Huizenga shouldn't be called greedy. Piggish, piggy, pig, pig greedy is more fitting.

I will forever have a grudge against Huizenga if he changes it to Celebrity Cruise Stadium.

Hold on....see this is what you all get for signing that petition to changing PPS name. Huizenga saw it and said good idea, but I do not like those names...I like Celebrity Cruises. EWWW watch the seats be pink and yellow now. You all can thank everyone who signed that petition ;). I personally love the name PRO PLAYER STADIUM.

new stadium names

since i seriously cant believe theres a chance JOE ROBBIE STADIUM as it will always be calle din my eyes may become CELEBRITY CRUISES STADIUM, i thought we could come up with other ridiculopus names that may dilute the WACKNESS and verbal lashings were gonna take around the nfl. are we a football team or a vacation .... u gotta be kiddin me. how bout names like

snowflake stadium
ace venturas pet store stadium
"the fishtank" stadium
...what else u guys got time i do as well...let me know

Back
Top Bottom