Practice Updates 11/20 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 11/20

O line as a whole playing very good ball but they did lose their starting center in last weeks game. Kelly I think his name is. Not sure if he will be a go or not.

Colts rarely blitz play a lot of keep the ball in front of them which means miamis gonna have to take what’s given and execute.

I think x can handle ty I’m more concerned about their tight ends vs our lbs. Doyle knows sticks concepts alie cox threatens in the stem and Eric Ebrons a threat anywhere.

Right tackle Braden Smith is a rookie college guard kicked to tackle they have been very happy with and costanzo at left tackle has similar to Eric fisher in kc rescued his career after a rocky early start with consistent solid play.

If the centers out we have to exploit that.

Yes, Ryan Kelly is out.

Makes we wish we had big Vincent Taylor to abuse the back up.

I don't see Godchaux or Spence being able to take advantage of Kelly's absence the same way.

Maybe we blitz up the middle a healthy amount of times.

Yes, Ryan Kelly is out.

Makes we wish we had big Vincent Taylor to abuse the back up.

I don't see Godchaux or Spence being able to take advantage of Kelly's absence the same way.

Maybe we blitz up the middle a healthy amount of times.
The colts oline has been playing great thr last five weeks. This game scares me a bit

The colts oline has been playing great thr last five weeks. This game scares me a bit

I watched the Colt go up to Foxborough and hang with the cheaters until the game got away from them. If they can stay healthy they might have something there.

Back
Top Bottom