Practice Updates 11/20 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 11/20

WR's are Parker, Stills and Amendola … is that so bad?
Depends on if Parker will be 100% healthy or not which at this time it doesn't seem like. Also, Tanny hasn't play in a game in more than a month. We shouldn't be expecting so much this fast to be fair to him.

The last thing we need in this game is a shootout with an injured Tannehill dropping back to try and sling the ball.

Gase really needs to be smart in this game and protect his QB.

Gase needs to understand the running game is your friend.
Yep. Pound the rock. Tote the pill.

How are their tackles?

O line as a whole playing very good ball but they did lose their starting center in last weeks game. Kelly I think his name is. Not sure if he will be a go or not.

Colts rarely blitz play a lot of keep the ball in front of them which means miamis gonna have to take what’s given and execute.

I think x can handle ty I’m more concerned about their tight ends vs our lbs. Doyle knows sticks concepts alie cox threatens in the stem and Eric Ebrons a threat anywhere.

Right tackle Braden Smith is a rookie college guard kicked to tackle they have been very happy with and costanzo at left tackle has similar to Eric fisher in kc rescued his career after a rocky early start with consistent solid play.

If the centers out we have to exploit that.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last thing we need in this game is a shootout with an injured Tannehill dropping back to try and sling the ball.

Gase really needs to be smart in this game and protect his QB.

Gase needs to understand the running game is your friend.

Normally I'd agree.

Not so much in this game though.

Gase needs to go shock and awe. Show them an offense they havent seen the Fins run yet. Hit em early and often.

Get a lead in their house and force them to play comeback ball.

Normally I'd agree.

Not so much in this game though.

Gase needs to go shock and awe. Show them an offense they havent seen the Fins run yet. Hit em early and often.

Get a lead in their house and force them to play comeback ball.

Yeah at the very least the "Same ship different day" style of offense aint gonna cut it. This is supposed to be Gase's strong suit. Scheme some guys open down the field for god's sake!

Yeah at the very least the "Same ship different day" style of offense aint gonna cut it. This is supposed to be Gase's strong suit. Scheme some guys open down the field for god's sake!

We have seen Gase (sometimes) have an actual game plan and a good one (Bears). This is one of those weeks. Had a bye to work on it. If this game is the 'standard' game plan, the season is doomed.

We have seen Gase (sometimes) have an actual game plan and a good one (Bears). This is one of those weeks. Had a bye to work on it. If this game is the 'standard' game plan, the season is doomed.

True. Even earlier this year, i think it was against the Pats, he came out firing, trying to get the offense going first before settling into WR screens and runs on 1st down and 3rd & long. But the execution wasnt there that day and it spiralled into a disaster. I was not too upset that day, I think he did the right thing, just didnt pan out.

Back
Top Bottom