Practice Updates 11/20 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 11/20

Yeah he should be cleared by sunday. So bad boundary corner will be back.

I want minkah in the middle of the field vs this team and qb as much as possible

Minkah has to be used right but our Offense is probably going to need to put up over 28 points to win, Luck is simply too good right now.

If our defense is going to stand a chance its going to need minkah out there

They're scoring 28 plus against us, I don't care how we shuffle the deck. The offense is going to have to answer to win this one, good news is answering is very possible against the colts defense.

I just can't see us scoring 28.....tbh, we'll be lucky to score 14 even with Tannehill

Colts defense is suspect, If the Fins put up only 14 against them Gase should be fired immediately.

Tannehill needs to fire the ball on a long fly pattern to Stills on the 1st play. Just make sure it's 10 yards too far if it misses.

Colts defense is suspect, If the Fins put up only 14 against them Gase should be fired immediately.
we had no TD's against the jets!!.....yes I know that was brock but Tannehill will be playing his first game in more than a month. I'd think we'll be trying to run often and keep it as close as possible.....that's what Gase normally does anyway. The only speed WR we have healthy now it Stills.....the colts will stack the box and dare us to go on top. Not sure that's going to work but we'll see.

we had no TD's against the jets!!.....yes I know that was brock but Tannehill will be playing his first game in more than a month. I'd think we'll be trying to run often and keep it as close as possible.....that's what Gase normally does anyway. The only speed WR we have healthy now it Stills.....the colts will stack the box and dare us to go on top. Not sure that's going to work but we'll see.

The Jets defense is a good bit better than the Colts in my opinion and plus Brock was our QB, DVP can beat any of those Colts db's over the top.

Every NFL player is probably playing with some sort of pain at this stage of the season. Qb’s are no different.

Dvp practiced today in a red jersey. Took some team reps even.

Pretty good sign imo that he plays Sunday.

We have to get pressure on luck. Wake Quinn and the edge players have to show up.

Not sure about the tackles specifically, but I don't think luck has been sacked in 5 or 6 games. I'd be amazed if we broke that streak given the way we've looked.

The last thing we need in this game is a shootout with an injured Tannehill dropping back to try and sling the ball.

Gase really needs to be smart in this game and protect his QB.

Gase needs to understand the running game is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom