Practice Updates 11/20 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 11/20

Dang I'm getting excited to see RT out there on Sunday. Having to endure Brock these past few weeks put me in a funk. I want to see Ryan out there with revenge in his eyes tossing dimes all over the place and running when he has the chance to do so.

Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
The Miami Herald believes the "smart money" is on Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) returning for Week 12.

Tannehill did an extensive amount of throwing during Tuesday's practice. Coach Adam Gase is expected to update his status Tuesday afternoon. Brock Osweiler has predictably gone all the way off the rails in Tannehill's absence. Tannehill will be returning to an injury-depleted supporting cast but will still be a sizable upgrade.

Injury depleted supporting cast for sure, but give me:

Ryan Tannehill
Laremy Tunsil
Ja'Wuan James
Kenyan Drake
DeVante Parker
Bobby McCain
Charles Harris

And I'm feeling pretty damn good!

Must win game. I thought the Iggles would struggle without Reich, dudes a hell of a coach (thanks McDaniels).

After watching Brock play the last month, I'm pretty sure I could survive a nuclear bomb lol, Tannehill has never looked as bad thru a 4 game stretch.

Jerry, how dare you make a rational reply to some normal T-hill hatred posts.

Not good at all but it is what it is. Hopefully he can stay healthy and have a good game.

Yep, I'm now wondering how much narcotic they are injecting him with to manage the pain. I just hope they don't overexert his shoulder to the point where he will never get back to 100%.

Colts are a 5-5 Crowd team. You never concede anything to a a Crowd team, especially one that is suddenly a huge favorite

The quote was "we have a shot with Tanny" that's far from conceding, saying we didn't have a shot would be conceding we'd lose to the Colts, Huge difference between us having a prayer with Tanny and no chance with Brock.

Back
Top Bottom