Practice Updates 11/20 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 11/20

I know a few members who just had their thanksgiving ruined. Nothing worse than positive Dolphins news for these "fans".

Really not sure what people want, surely you don’t want to see more Brock ball, well unless you’re hoping for us to have a better shot at zero wins the rest of the way for draft purposes.

I don’t think anyone said we have a better chance winning games with Brock, although some were of the opinion ‘they are equal’.

Gase will come out and tell us it's uncertain "have to see how he feels tomorrow", and do the same every day up until game time.

Gase will come out and tell us it's uncertain "have to see how he feels tomorrow", and do the same every day up until game time.
I agree with this but it's true, after not throwing for 5 weeks I'm sure he'll be sore tomorrow. We'll see how he feels the rest of the week. I have been a big supporter of Tannehill but I just don't believe anymore that he's the one to lead us to a super bowl......having said that, I've had enough of watching brock out there. He just totally sucks. At least Tannehill can make every throw in the book. His problem imo has been lack of pocket presence and can't improvise on the fly like some of the great ones can. But as far as throwing it he can really do it.

Until Sunday around 11:30, when we find out he’s suffered a setback and will be inactive.

Killings is a great name for a football player. Maulet is not bad either so long as it’s pronounced the American way and not the French way.

People in Kentucky have a town spelled Versailles. Pronounced Versales, bless their hearts.

Indiana has a Versailles as well and pronounce it the same way. My wife and I were like WTF when we figured out what they were talking about.

Great to hear that Ryan is throwing with accuracy and zip. We need to see some td's thrown this week. And directly related to Tannehill, I'm happy to hear of Tunsil and James' return.

Come on Charles Harris get healthy and start producing, u killing me bro.

At least Quinn finally showed something last week, we need the D to ball out against IND.

Ryan Tannehill - QB - Dolphins
The Miami Herald believes the "smart money" is on Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) returning for Week 12.

Tannehill did an extensive amount of throwing during Tuesday's practice. Coach Adam Gase is expected to update his status Tuesday afternoon. Brock Osweiler has predictably gone all the way off the rails in Tannehill's absence. Tannehill will be returning to an injury-depleted supporting cast but will still be a sizable upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom