Practice Updates 11/20 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 11/20

Yep, I'm now wondering how much narcotic they are injecting him with to manage the pain. I just hope they don't overexert his shoulder to the point where he will never get back to 100%.

I mean I get it. . . Critics are gonna be out full force for Gase and Ryan if he doesn't play and this team does a 6-10 to finish the year

I guess they are going for it. I look at this defense and our injured offensive skill guys and playoffs is a legit hail mary . . . . But if u r dreaming of them, u gotta win Sunday. This is as close to an elimination game as it gets.

Interesting 2 quotes. Seems Armando was looking for some traffic

I mean he is tweeting what Ryan said . . . And that is an important tidbit. He should get traffic if he is the only one syaing something about it . . .

Here's to hoping Gase calls a smart game and not open his already hurt QB to unnecessary punishment.

Tannehill should be a game manager for the next couple of weeks. Hand the ball off and take your shots at smart times. No need to have the QB drop back 40+ times trying to sling the ball all over the field.

Is it optimal that the Dolphins start a QB who is still experiencing pain in his throwing arm? No. But this is smart for the Dolphins on many levels. Short term, he is the team's only chance to make the playoffs. Long term, the Dolphins get an extended look to make some decisions about what next year's QB room will look like.

Injury or not, if Tannehill doesn't play like a clear upgrade over Osweiler to close out the season it will have a big impact on his future here and in the league in general. If he plays at Osweiler-level, next season his outlook for the team would go from "veteran grooming a young buck while attempting to have a Brees-like resurgence" to "guy competing with a veteran for the starting gig from day 1". I doubt the Dolphins cut him outright, but technically that is an option as well.

I'm rooting for the guy. While he isn't a very exciting player on any level, he is at least average...and that is better than this team usually does at QB.

I feel like him returning vs the Colts was the plan from the get go.

Why are they rushing him back if he still has pain..that doesn't sound good

My question is would or could he need offseason surgery? If so not sure why they would let him play, unless its just an injury that he will get over as time passes.

If it is a tear not sure that would work, we just dont have enough information.

So I’m wondering about this. Colts love that 13 personnel package if minkah starts on the boundary we are gonna waste him vs that when we need him the deep middle safety.

So Bobby overpaid mccain needs to nut up and shut down whatever udfa #2 wr the colts put out there as x gets assigned ty hilton on an island. Will Bobby lock anything down? Hell no but it needs to be the ask sunday.

He said a couple weeks ago that there would be pain all year no matter what. They just wanted the strength to come back. We'll see how much it truly affects him but supposedly the pain was expected

It's funny to hear "Rip it" and Tannehide in the same sentence.Hopefully he makes it through the season but I think it's a dumb move for Tannehide to play.

So I’m wondering about this. Colts love that 13 personnel package if minkah starts on the boundary we are gonna waste him vs that when we need him the deep middle safety.

So Bobby overpaid mccain needs to nut up and shut down whatever udfa #2 wr the colts put out there as x gets assigned ty hilton on an island. Will Bobby lock anything down? Hell no but it needs to be the ask sunday.
thats assuming bobby mccain is a go. He's got to be close to out of the protocol if he is practicing

Yeah he should be cleared by sunday. So bad boundary corner will be back.

I want minkah in the middle of the field vs this team and qb as much as possible
If our defense is going to stand a chance its going to need minkah out there

Back
Top Bottom