Practice updates 9/25 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice updates 9/25

Good to see Isaiah Ford back on the roster. I thought he did pretty well in the preseason and was unlucky not to make the 53 man roster from the get go. Really hope that he gets some opportunities. He may be a lot better than many expect. Don't forget he was statistically the very best WR in Virginia Tech's history with single season records for both receptions and for touchdowns.

Well there you go that is why we signed Andrew Donnal. S. Calhoun will now take over RG. Since Donnal is new to our offense he will be inactive this Sunday. With Ford coming to the active roster means Allen Hurns is still in Concussion Protocol and may not play. We will propbably have Wilson back this Sunday so we can have 5 WR's. If Wilson can't go then Ford takes his spot and we have 4 WR's. It was hard playing with 3 after Hurns went down. Jesse Davis has a hyper-extended Elbow. We'll see if he plays. There will be some shifting around if he can't. We'll see how it goes on Friday. FINS UP BABY!!!

Probably start Donnell based on history of these coaches
Ford should have been on roster over Hurns anyway IMO

Probably start Donnell based on history of these coaches
Ford should have been on roster over Hurns anyway IMO

Well if he is ready to go and knows what he is doing only practicing 3 days. Sure, why not. You never know he could be an upgrade on line. I also like Ford. Hope he plays a few snaps and plays well. FINS UP!!!

Well if he is ready to go and knows what he is doing only practicing 3 days. Sure, why not. You never know he could be an upgrade on line. I also like Ford. Hope he plays a few snaps and plays well. FINS UP!!!

I think they’ll go
Davis
Dieter
Kilgore
Boehm
Webb

Good luck josh

Let's be honest, this is a cattle call at OL, and its hard to get any worse. Any OL that flashes talent will play.

• Bobby McCain DB, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins CB Bobby McCain (shoulder, hamstring) missed practice Wednesday.

McCain's now dealing with a hamstring injury to go along with his preexisting shoulder ailment. With S Reshad Jones (ankle) still banged up, the Dolphins could be tasked in limiting Keenan Allen and Mike Williams with perennial backups.

Source: Barry Jackson on Twitter

Sep 25, 2019, 3:13 PM ET

Bosa and Ingram are gonna have a Rosen sandwich multiple times in this game. It ain’t going to be pretty.
last week they kept extra blockers in but that limits what you can do with only a couple of guys going out. It'd be nice to see them run a good screen but they haven't done that in years.

Back
Top Bottom