Practice updates 9/25 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice updates 9/25

I watched the last game, I honestly think Deiter did pretty well at LT for the most part especially considering thats not going to be his home.. He is looking like a Good OLineman to me but keep in mind when a team falls behind by about 10 points late in a game defenses bring extra rushers..

On the rare occasions when opposing teams were forced to abandon the run and throw it Cam Wake used to absolutely destroy the QB, So i'd say alot of the sacks on rosen can be attributed to that situation rather then poor Oline play.

I watched the last game, I honestly think Deiter did pretty well at LT for the most part especially considering thats not going to be his home.. He is looking like a Good OLineman to me but keep in mind when a team falls behind by about 10 points late in a game defenses bring extra rushers..

On the rare occasions when opposing teams were forced to abandon the run and throw it Cam Wake used to absolutely destroy the QB, So i'd say alot of the sacks on rosen can be attributed to that situation rather then poor Oline play.

I'm shocked..not really..how folks on this very board are killing him. I honestly don't get the criticism. The guy is a rookie and has spent all of his young Dolphins career playing inside. He moves outside because a guy goes down and does "okay" and people are ripping him...That's insane!

At least it’s not dieter at left tackle vs those two edge guys. Whoof

It’s one thing to have a garbage line but as you have mentioned in other threads, having terrible route combinations is just making the line look worse.

It’s one thing to have a garbage line but as you have mentioned in other threads, having terrible route combinations is just making the line look worse.

You and I are watching very different games. There are at least 5 plays per game where the scheme generates a wide open receiver for a big play where we cannot get the ball to the receiver due to insane pressure. The out and up on the left to Gesicki from the second half comes to mind. Go watch the analysis video from Anthony S.

You and I are watching very different games. There are at least 5 plays per game where the scheme generates a wide open receiver for a big play where we cannot get the ball to the receiver due to insane pressure. The out and up on the left to Gesicki from the second half comes to mind. Go watch the analysis video from Anthony S.

I suppose we are because that play in particular I feel never stood a chance due to poor line play. You can’t have multiple receivers running deep patterns when the line can’t hold up for more than two seconds.

Boehm is probably better than most think. He’s played well in limited duty And didn’t give up a sack in over 300 reps last year

Agreed. He played well last year for the Colts, and I think he may be our starting center next year going into the draft. I would not keep Kilgore for another year.

I'm shocked..not really..how folks on this very board are killing him. I honestly don't get the criticism. The guy is a rookie and has spent all of his young Dolphins career playing inside. He moves outside because a guy goes down and does "okay" and people are ripping him...That's insane!

It’s normally the guys who didn’t like the draft pick to begin with. Whatever, I’m so tired of the notion that players, especially rookies don’t improve.

Well there you go that is why we signed Andrew Donnal. S. Calhoun will now take over RG. Since Donnal is new to our offense he will be inactive this Sunday. With Ford coming to the active roster means Allen Hurns is still in Concussion Protocol and may not play. We will propbably have Wilson back this Sunday so we can have 5 WR's. If Wilson can't go then Ford takes his spot and we have 4 WR's. It was hard playing with 3 after Hurns went down. Jesse Davis has a hyper-extended Elbow. We'll see if he plays. There will be some shifting around if he can't. We'll see how it goes on Friday. FINS UP BABY!!!
I do not follow the other team's message boards. It seems we have had more injuries than others. I understand that Big Ben and Brees hurt a lot but we seem to have the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom