• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 20.5%

• Total voters

DZimmer000

BJJ Black Belt
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Our secondary is set. The LB’s are decent. Our DL is good. What will be our final ranking on defense this year?

I assume we are talking points allowed?

I chose 5-9.

New faces, still a question of the pass rush.

Might start off slow again, but I see an excellent scheme, great coaching, and no reason to believe they won't be a top unit.

Last edited:
Honestly with the players we have and additions we have made, anything less than top ten will be disappointing.

We should finish top 5 if the offense carries its own load well enough to make a few teams one dimensional on offense by creating leads.
That's an aspect some overlook.

Avoiding a ridiculous amount of 3 and outs, maybe even sustaining a drive here and there would, in itself, be a huge help to the defense.

I voted 5-9.

The only reason I didn't vote 1-4 is because the offense still has questions to answer. If our offense establishes good drives and we don't gas our defense by giving the ball back too often we'll be top 5 on defense. If we don't (at minimum) keep the time of possession close then our defense will hit the 5-9 range.

I assume we are talking points allowed?

I chose 5-19.

New faces, still a question of the pass rush.

Might start off slow again, but I see an excellent scheme, great coaching, and no reason to believe they won't be a top unit.

I chose 10-14, well within your range.

That's what happens when you take up the sport of precision shooting - your groups get tighter with better muscle tone. With any luck, so will my anal sphincter. - LOL

I chose 10-14, well within your range.

That's what happens when you take up the sport of precision shooting - your groups get tighter with better muscle tone. With any luck, so will my anal sphincter. - LOL
Lol. Typo..... 5-9......

Honestly with the players we have and additions we have made, anything less than top ten will be disappointing.

We should finish top 5 if the offense carries its own load well enough to make a few teams one dimensional on offense by creating leads.

And I thought I was a homer.

Boy am I glad I've got some competition! - LOL

And I thought I was a homer.

Boy am I glad I've got some competition! - LOL

Ha I might be. I try to be realistic generally but the way I see it:

We have X, Jones I anticipate having a much better year overall at corner.

We've added sone pass rush if things go well, plus McKinney if healthy fills a big void.

Our defensive line should be solid enough as well. Not star studded but effective.

My biggest question is the safety position. Rowe should continue to do pretty good work against TE. If Holland or anyone else steps up in the second safety slot we could have a really strong year.

Plus hopefully the D spends a lot less time on the field.

If our offense can hold the ball we won't require so many turnovers.

I'd say 5 to 9. Need to have a better pass rush to be higher and still not sure we can cover the TE's

Back
Top Bottom