Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Other (Jaguars, Giants, Raiders)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Officially one week away from the NFL schedule release. Who do you think Miami will be taking on come Week 1? lol Does anyone actually think Miami opens the season in Tampa? That's got to be Buffalo to start the season in Tampa on Thursday to start the season right?

There was a report yesterday that we're playing at the Saints on week one. Don't know if that's true or not

There was a report yesterday that we're playing at the Saints on week one. Don't know if that's true or not
Didn’t brees retire? That’s a good start

We lost to the Pats last season week 1, their 1st game without Brady. Cam killed us and then tanked. The Saints 1st game without Brees, let's give that to somebody else. Let's get the Texans so the announcers can go on and on about the "trade".

Officially one week away from the NFL schedule release. Who do you think Miami will be taking on come Week 1? lol Does anyone actually think Miami opens the season in Tampa? That's got to be Buffalo to start the season in Tampa on Thursday to start the season right?

I expect - no evidence - a 'better' opponent in game one. Which one? No idea.

If it's the Bills, hope it's at their place.

This is what came out yesterday
That’s not the schedule, it’s just a list of opponents for strength of schedule. The last week is always a divisional game and that has the Giants.

BYW, I voted divisional week 1, I think we get the Pats without Fuller due to suspension.

Back
Top Bottom