• Colts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titans

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Other (Jaguars, Giants, Raiders)

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not sure but usually the opponent for the superbowl champs is an up and comer in the same conference. Maybe the Rams? Not sure they play but that makes sense
Yah but according to this our first game is Saints not TB. It says TB is opening against Dallas.

Going with Divisional...praying away game, prefer in the following order Jills/Cheaters/Stej.

Going with Divisional...praying away game, prefer in the following order Jills/Cheaters/Stej.
I want the bills , fawk those mofos for running up the score. Flores remembers!
I hope bills week Flores shows that game video to the whole team then tells the offense no mercy, even if we are up 2 scores in the 4th quarter don’t stop scoring tds until the end of the game. No Mercy!

I want the bills , fawk those mofos for running up the score. Flores remembers!
I hope bills week Flores shows that game video to the whole team then tells the offense no mercy, even if we are up 2 scores in the 4th quarter don’t stop scoring tds until the end of the game. No Mercy!
In THEIR house!

You know what bring on the Bucs. Tua can start his mvp season by killing the superbowl champs

Guy is such negative and angry child, it almost feels at times like on top of doing it to get clicks, he also wants attention, or to be heard when he has an opinion...How does he still have a job.

Oh, wait.... you are talking about Omar & not The Mar-A-lago guy.

Oh, wait.... you are talking about Omar & not The Mar-A-lago guy.
That's who I'm talking about, the guy that believes he is brilliant, but continually fails to show any in his opinions or attacks when the Dolphins don't do what he wants...As if if he were GM.

I will trust Grier and Coach Flores way way before anything that comes from Omar.

Back
Top Bottom