Predict our 1st Round Pick | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict our 1st Round Pick

XAVIER WORTHY

I have doubts he drops that far as our offense has an influence on the leauge and everyone wants a tyreek hill. Teams have started to run some our scheme but need that afterburner nightmare to make it happen on a consistant basis. As OUR offense does!!

I believed breer and i know why this is absolutely the pic if he is there. This is hills last year in miami. He has become a loose screw and has disapeared in too much in critical games. Somewhere it was reported mcd had a serious "enough is enough" pow wow with him. I dont think it all came out smelling like roses.

Speed and lots of it is what miami needs in the gas tank to score points. Its our dna. Worthy is hills replacement if he is there.

They wont pass him up.

XAVIER WORTHY

I have doubts he drops that far as our offense has an influence on the leauge and everyone wants a tyreek hill. Teams have started to run some our scheme but need that afterburner nightmare to make it happen on a consistant basis. As OUR offense does!!

I believed breer and i know why this is absolutely the pic if he is there. This is hills last year in miami. He has become a loose screw and has disapeared in too much in critical games. Somewhere it was reported mcd had a serious "enough is enough" pow wow with him. I dont think it all came out smelling like roses.

Speed and lots of it is what miami needs in the gas tank to score points. Its our dna. Worthy is hills replacement if he is there.

They wont pass him up.
Drafting a 160 pound WR will really help in a road playoff game in 20 degree weather at KC or Baltimore or Cincinnati.

Drafting a 160 pound WR will really help in a road playoff game in 20 degree weather at KC or Baltimore or Cincinnati.
No, mcd pulling his head out if his arse and staying with power run game will.

Let's go Mims. He's the best of the bunch predicted to fall to us so that's a somewhat easy choice.

If Jared verse is there @ 21 , dolphins will be running the card to podium. I’ll be shocked if he’s there at 21. Verse is my pick but I want OL First 2 rounds

That's because your response was wrong. Sorry.

I'm also not going to bother when you are attempting to compare backups to starters.

It's not really worth debating when multiple pieces of data/stats and metrics prove you're wrong, yet you still continue to deny it.

When you provide a ranking and have a C who allowed 4 less sacks, 7 less pressures, had a higher pass block win rate and had a higher time of clean pocket and provide a ranking where that C is graded lower then Brewer, i cant take it seriously when the point is about pass blocking, not overall blocking.

You also kept combining overall ranking/ rating as opposed to just pass blocking.

It's not you. You're a very intelligent poster with a plethora of great statistical posts and information. I enjoy reading many of your posts.

But on this topic you are just wrong.

So yes, I will ignore your 1 ranking or stat or post, because it doesn't outweigh the other 9 that prove it wrong or inaccurate.

Plus I don't wanna make an enemy out of you lol
I did show some pass-block rankings alone. Separated into different categories, as I recall.
The only metric that showed the Dolphins near the bottom was ESPN's pass block win rate. But they based that only on pass plays where the blockers had to block for longer than 2.5 seconds, which meant 80% of the Dolphins pass plays did not factor in.

Back
Top Bottom