Predict Our Record Now That We Have The Schedule | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict Our Record Now That We Have The Schedule

How do we finish the season?

• Total voters
I wanna know who the 3 were that picked 12-4,
I'd have to hand out my optimism award to them, or call em crazy, one of the two... :shrug:
View attachment 54935

Hey @13marino13 ... I will predict that for the award ;) ... you can even change my name to Mwestberryiscrazy ... no need to choose one of the two ... give me both and be done with it lol

I think they built it right with the FA and the draft and love the energy I'm seeing from camp 10-6

Really need to watch 3 or 4 before we get a good feel for where this team is really at - 31 new players on the team that's one hell of an overhaul.

Too many variables at play here, we have so many new players it's hard to gauge, especially without a pre-season. I'm gonna go out on a limb, be optimistic, and say they surprise us all at 9-7. No playoffs though...

For all the talk of a tougher schedule, I find it interesting 2/3s of FH are predicting 7 to 9 wins. Probably 3/4s are predicting 7 wins or more. For no PS, a LOT of new faces, 4 new OLmen, new OC, and half or more of O and D being in a new system, I find that optimistic. Not tha I disagree - I picked 7 wins - but the 1st few games worry me

The fact that there were no OTA's, mini-camps or preseason will affect everyone, not just Miami. I don't see it as an advantage or disadvantage

The fact that there were no OTA's, mini-camps or preseason will affect everyone, not just Miami. I don't see it as an advantage or disadvantage
I would think a team with good coaches creating effective game plans, and having the ability to teach/coach smart players to execute those designs have the advantage. Everything else is an even playing field for all teams.

Sound like anyone we know?

We do have a young team, with rookies being relied on to be consistent in key areas.

No small hill.....

For all the talk of a tougher schedule, I find it interesting 2/3s of FH are predicting 7 to 9 wins. Probably 3/4s are predicting 7 wins or more. For no PS, a LOT of new faces, 4 new OLmen, new OC, and half or more of O and D being in a new system, I find that optimistic. Not tha I disagree - I picked 7 wins - but the 1st few games worry me
Those first few games may be the ones we actually win for the same reason. I think most teams are gonna be out of sorts for a few weeks. Fingers crossed... :up:

In Flores we trust. It’s interesting 91% thought we would win between 6-10 games. 68% thought it would be 7-9. 80% thought 7-10. High expectations for sure. Funny thing is, expectations have probably risen since then.

Last edited:
In Flores we trust. It’s interesting 91% thought we would win between 6-10 games. 68% thought it would be 7-9. 80% thought 7-10. High expectations for sure. Funny thing is, expectations have probably risen since then.

Yup. Barring a rash of injuries, 7 wins isn't unreasonable

I'm still pondering how well Miami will do this season.

I'm glad the poll is still open; I think I need another 50 days of evaluation, and then I'll make my prediction.

I have a feeling I'll be pretty close.

Back
Top Bottom