Predict Our Record Now That We Have The Schedule | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict Our Record Now That We Have The Schedule

How do we finish the season?

• Total voters
I’d rather do this when tua is the starter. But that start to the season is a brutal one. We’d do well to be 2-3 after 5 games

I still say our final record is 7-9. We'll be competitive in a lot of games, but you'll still see the lack of top-level talent at a lot of positions.

Miami wins 5-7 games. I think they'll improve statistally on both offense and defense. But it won't show in the win/loss column. 2021 is my prediction for the franchise to make huge strides.

Sept. 13: at New England, L 0-1

Sept. 20: vs. Buffalo, L 0-2

Sept. 24: at Jacksonville, W 1-2

Oct. 4: vs. Seattle, L 1-3

Oct. 11: at San Francisco, L 1-4

Oct. 18: at Denver, W 2-4

Oct. 25: vs. L.A. Chargers, W 3-4

Nov. 1: vs. L.A. Rams, L 3-5

Nov. 8: at Arizona, L 3-6

Nov. 15: vs. N.Y. Jets, W 4-6

Nov. 22: BYE

Nov. 29: at N.Y. Jets, W 5-6

Dec. 6: vs. Cincinnati, W 6-6

Dec. 13: vs. Kansas City, L 6-7

Dec. 20: vs. New England, W 7-7

Dec. 27: at Las Vegas, W 8-7

Jan. 3: at Buffalo, L 8-8

That is my best rose colored glasses prognostication.

More likely 6-7 wins as they probably split with NYJ.

Sept. 13: at New England, W 1-0

Sept. 20: vs. Buffalo, L 1-1

Sept. 24: at Jacksonville, W 2-1

Oct. 4: vs. Seattle, L 2-2

Oct. 11: at San Francisco, L 2-3

Oct. 18: at Denver, L 2-4

Oct. 25: vs. L.A. Chargers, W 3-4

Nov. 1: vs. L.A. Rams, L 3-5

Nov. 8: at Arizona, L 3-6

Nov. 15: vs. N.Y. Jets, W 4-6

Nov. 22: BYE

Nov. 29: at N.Y. Jets, W 5-6

Dec. 6: vs. Cincinnati, W 6-6

Dec. 13: vs. Kansas City, L 6-7

Dec. 20: vs. New England, L 6-8

Dec. 27: at Las Vegas, W 7-8

Jan. 3: at Buffalo, L 7-9

I love all the optimism. But, I think we'll go 7-9. IMHO, Fitzmatgic is good for 5 wins if he were to play for the entire season. At some point we'll throw Tua in there, but he'll still be a rookie who had a limited offseason and spent some of it rehabbing. I am not nearly as confident in our OL as most of this board.

While we added quality on defense in Byron Jones and Kyle Van Noy, and solid players in Shaq Lawson and Emmanuel Ogbah ... our defense is still sub-par. We had the weakest pass rush in the league last year and overall one of the worst defenses. IMHO, these changes bring us closer to the middle but still in the bottom half. And, our depth--while improved--still sucks.

We are clearly better than last year's roster. From my point of view I simply don't see us as good as New England or Buffalo, and better than but still fairly close to New York roster-wise. Compared to most of the league ... I think we are below-average, thus I am guessing 7-9. My preference would be that we use this season to prepare for 2021, when we should and probably will be a contender.

Ahhhh pre-season ... when fans of every team are confident of going at least 10-6. Alas ... they can't all do that.

The lack of play makers at the WR position is gonna cost us some games imo. Should have drafted at least one while we had the chance.

I went 12-4 or higher. Lol I don’t care about being right, even though I was last year when I said 5 or 6 wins and never wavered, it’s week 1 everybody has a chance haha!!

Too many variables at play here, we have so many new players it's hard to gauge, especially without a pre-season. I'm gonna go out on a limb, be optimistic, and say they surprise us all at 9-7. No playoffs though...

Back
Top Bottom