Predict the Order of the AFC East Teams Next Season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Order of the AFC East Teams Next Season

JIVE

Math enthusiast/badass MC
Reaction score
My prediction

1. Patriots
2. Jets
3. Bills
4. Fins

You both really think Miami is going to win the division?

As much as it pains me to write this:

Pats
Jets
Bills
Fins

Unless I see something huge in the draft, training camp, and preseason, the Fins need to show it on the field. I don't think the gap between 2nd and 4th is huge, but this is my current prediction.

Pats
Jets
Bills
Fins

Unless I see something huge in the draft, training camp, and preseason, the Fins need to show it on the field. I don't think the gap between 2nd and 4th is huge, but this is my current prediction.

I agree, but at the same time I wouldn't be suprised at all if the Fins finish third, and I would only be midly suprised if they ended up challenging for the second spot.

i don't agree

Fins 12-4, just edge the Pasties
Pasties 11-5
Jets 10-6
Jills 6-10

1. Pats - 11-5
2. Jets - 10-6
3. Bills - 9-7
4. Phins - 7-9

Pretty close for the most part.

Pats
Jets
Bills
Fins

The bills ahead of the phins are you serious? they just lost there 2 starting LB's in spikes and fletcher IMO that was a big loss in there part. we will finish ahead of the bills

Back
Top Bottom