Predict the Order of the AFC East Teams Next Season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Order of the AFC East Teams Next Season

Lol get a quarterback.

Pats
Jets/Bills
Phins

DP is still better then JP lmfao even with 1 leg! you guys are horrible, do you guys think that Thomas is the answer at RB for you guys, Ummm don't think so! smart move letting McGahee go, thats why you guys are the Bills.

DP is still better then JP lmfao even with 1 leg! you guys are horrible, do you guys think that Thomas is the answer at RB for you guys, Ummm don't think so! smart move letting McGahee go, thats why you guys are the Bills.
Start watching football. Daunte got sacked 21 times in four games LOL! What a pair of clown shoes that guy is. His career is OVER, wake up and smell the coffee! You guys wish you had Losman.

Keep digging through the dumpster of other teams' trashy quarterbacks, I think David Carr is just what you are looking for next. Enjoy your six wins next year. If you're lucky you'll beat the pats once and consider it a successful season. Like always.

Yup the bills are horrible. Just horrible enough to sweep your team and shut them out during the last game. Does losing to the bills five times in three years mean anything to you?

I think that in his prime DC is better than JP, but right now you cant say that.

The bills ahead of the phins are you serious? they just lost there 2 starting LB's in spikes and fletcher IMO that was a big loss in there part. we will finish ahead of the bills

New coaches, questions at QB, revamped OL. All of these make me think the offense will struggle again. The Bill and the Jets have the advantage of a set of coaches that are returning for the second seasons. I think the Jets, Bills, and the Fins will be close, but until I see progress on the field......

Start watching football. Daunte got sacked 21 times in four games LOL! What a pair of clown shoes that guy is. His career is OVER, wake up and smell the coffee! You guys wish you had Losman.

I don't think there is nearly enough evidence to say his career is over. I have to see him play healthy first. IMO, he can still be much better than Losman.

Keep digging through the dumpster of other teams' trashy quarterbacks, I think David Carr is just what you are looking for next. Enjoy your six wins next year. If you're lucky you'll beat the pats once and consider it a successful season. Like always.

Enjoy your seven wins then. Losman hasn't proven anything yet, unless finishing 22nd in the league in scoring, 28th in the league in passing offense, and 30th in the league in total offense is what you are aiming for.

BTW, Carr's career numbers are not much different than Losman's. He was clearly in a worse situation than Losman too.

Yup the bills are horrible. Just horrible enough to sweep your team and shut them out during the last game. Does losing to the bills five times in three years mean anything to you?

Losing to the Bills is no different than losing to any other team in the division and only slightly more important than losing to any team. Fans put much more emphasis on which team their teams beats than the players or coaches do. You seem to dwell on beating the Fins more than any Fins fan dwells on the Patriots. Is that your SuperBowl?

The fact is that the Fins didn't get good enough play from their QB last season. IMO, the play calling had a lot to do with it. The offense was never in sync. That led to having only 6 wins. The Bills had their own problems (including inconsistent QB play and sacks). That led to having only 7 wins.

Neither team is clearly better than the other. I give the Bills a slight nod because of stability in the coaching staff from last season.

pats
bills
fins
jets

I hate putting both the pats and the bills ahead of us, but as of right now i think thats how it is. As for the jets, they could easily be ahead of us also.

Come on Finfan, lets really look deep here. Culpepper is showing a lot of signs that he's done. Lost his all his mobility which is basically 60% of what he brings to the table. Lots of rumors swirling that management doesn't like him and he may be on the way out. Not good signs for Pep. If the fins let him loose I don't think another team would pick him up to be the starter. Pep is now nothing more than a backup.

And no beating the fins isn't our super bowl lol, we have bigger fish to fry. But after constant idiotic ramblings of how the fins are "HANDS DOWN" going to win the division and Buffalo "SUCKS!" it's time to bring in a healthy dose of REALITY.

Losman going up, CPep still plummeting

You both really think Miami is going to win the division?

Is it a coincidence that a fan of the Pats creates this thread as opposed to a Bills or Fins fan?

All you're trying to do is throw it in our face. I mean you criticize someone in YOUR thread like 2 minutes after you create it.

I predict that every non-Dolfan will say we suck and then probably vote their team on the top.

2 things here as well.

1. When you have EVER had a successful season?

2. If we're just a *****y 6 win team who has no QB and no right to talk smack, why is sweeping us and shutting us out anything to crow about?

0-4

Come on Finfan, lets really look deep here. Culpepper is showing a lot of signs that he's done.

Back that up with anything substantial. Anything.

Lost his all his mobility which is basically 60% of what he brings to the table.

Have you seen him run? Do you have any facts whatsoever to back this up?

Lots of rumors swirling that management doesn't like him and he may be on the way out. Not good signs for Pep.

Nothing but rumors. The only things that have been said by Mueller or Cameron are:

Culpepper is working hard.
The starting QB will have to earn his job.

They have expressed interest in bringing in QBs, but they only have two on their roster. Mueller's MO is to stack the roster with QBs and let it shake itself out.

If the fins let him loose I don't think another team would pick him up to be the starter. Pep is now nothing more than a backup.

More speculation on your part. Nothing more. IMO, if the Fins were sure they were going to get rid of Culpepper, they'd be trying to trade him right now. They'd try to move him to a team that drafts (Raiders, Browns) ahead of them to increase the likelihood of Russell or Quinn falling to them.

And no beating the fins isn't our super bowl lol, we have bigger fish to fry. But after constant idiotic ramblings of how the fins are "HANDS DOWN" going to win the division and Buffalo "SUCKS!" it's time to bring in a healthy dose of REALITY.

There are very few people claiming that the Fins will win the division. As to Buffalo sucking, they were 7-9 last season, weren't they?

In your opinion. IMO, Losman needs to show dramatic improvement, or the Bills will be looking for a QB again. This is just as big a year for Losman as it is for Culpepper.

Come on Finfan, lets really look deep here. Culpepper is showing a lot of signs that he's done. Lost his all his mobility which is basically 60% of what he brings to the table. Lots of rumors swirling that management doesn't like him and he may be on the way out. Not good signs for Pep. If the fins let him loose I don't think another team would pick him up to be the starter. Pep is now nothing more than a backup.

Reality is that Buffalo and Miami aren't that much different. You've had the edge the last few years when we had it before you. It goes back and forth. But that isn't how you Bills fans see it. You always act so superior towards us as if we have no business being in the NFL.

Reality sucks when you don't make the playoffs or win the SB. Sucks for you and me

smart move letting McGahee go, thats why you guys are the Bills.

Thanks! I fully agree!

That's why we are the Bills? We are the Bills because we ship off average performers like McGahee, and injured aging LB's like Spikes??

Is it a coincidence that a fan of the Pats creates this thread as opposed to a Bills or Fins fan?

All you're trying to do is throw it in our face. I mean you criticize someone in YOUR thread like 2 minutes after you create it.

I predict that every non-Dolfan will say we suck and then probably vote their team on the top.

Dude, chill out. The point of the question was to see if they were serious and if they were to maybe elaborate, but at no point did I say they were wrong. I don't think asking for an expaination of one's reasoning when one proclaims that a 6-10 will win the division next year is unreasonable. There is no rubbing in of anything because there is no right answer. If you don't want to discuss then this is the wrong place to be.

Dude, chill out. The point of the question was to see if they were serious and if they were to maybe elaborate, but at no point did I say they were wrong. I don't think asking for an expaination of one's reasoning when one proclaims that a 6-10 will win the division next year is unreasonable. There is no rubbing in of anything because there is no right answer. If you don't want to discuss then this is the wrong place to be.

Silly assumptions. I'm in this thread for my own purposes, one being that I want to discuss this. But it is no coincidence that a 3 time NFL champ fan comes here to ask who'll win the division, as if it's any team but the Patriots.

Your team stunk for a long time. Ours was good for a long time. We'll be back. I just hope all you Pats, Jets and Bills fans will still be here when that happens. We're going to give you a grand taste of what it feels like

Back
Top Bottom