Predict the Order of the AFC East Teams Next Season | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Order of the AFC East Teams Next Season

Why don't you go ask Clements how it feels owning half of the forty niners franchise.
Did he "buy out" John or Denise?!?!? :confused:
Either way, that'd be great news for my friends over a http://dumpyork.com/ :up:

Maybe someday, if your lucky, someone committed to "winning" will buy-into the Buffalo Bills franchise :rolleyes2
of course,
....their first move as owners will probably be to move that team to another city! :D

What will they call the Bills in Los Angeles????
:idk:

When do Jets fans think Clemens will supplant Pennington as the starter, if he ever does?

When do Jets fans think Clemens will supplant Pennington as the starter, if he ever does?

I think it's the same as most other teams out there. Your starter plays until he gets hurt or he can't put points on the board.

The O-line is in it's second year together so Pennington should be well protected. Jones will hopefully force teams to respect our running game which will take some pressure off CP and open up more holes in the short passing game. His int's were up last year but when Kevin Barlow's your starter who's gonna play the run?

I woulden't be shocked if we see Clemens this season, but if Pennington stays healthy I think he gets his shot in 08'.

So we're not allowed to trash on the Dolphins today because of what they did 35 years ago?

If the Phins make a bad move, which have been plentiful lately, we can't say a thing because of the Superbowl win in the Nixon era?

That's BS, Spurz...

Half of this website is us having to defend ourselves against people like you. If a Dolphins fan says we'll go 12-4 next year, every single one of you will trash this fan until the season is over.

You seem to not have the ability to just sit there and have conversations with us that are peaceful and that actually have a point.

You're obviously allowed to say and do whatever you want here, as evidenced by you doing so. But it doesn't push this site along. We get stuck in the same discussions time and again.

Just wait until this franchise wins games again. Where are we going to be then? Us dumping on you?

Yep. Thats what all you said last year.

Ok and you finished ahead of us all the while not making the playoffs. If you want to feel like you're a whole helluva lot better then us, that's fine. But was the season a success?

Again, why is it so bad that some of us here have hope that this team will do good things? Please answer that question so I can understand your smack better

not to mention superbowl contenders :lol:

Oh boohoo, we're such bad fans b/c we want our team to go all the way. What the hell would you know about the Super Bowl anyway? Losing it when you get to the game IS NOT the objective, if you were confused about it...

Back
Top Bottom