Predict the Order of the AFC East Teams Next Season | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Order of the AFC East Teams Next Season

The draft hasnt even come yet anyway, i still find it hard to make any predictions. I'll wait until atleast after the draft. Then alot of the Bills holes will be filled, as will other teams question marks.

What's funny is your unmatched homerism.

You're offense is terrible. You have NO quarterback, NO line, and average runningbacks and wideouts.

The Fins scored 2.6 points per game less than the Bills last season. If they were terrible, the Bills were still bad.

The QB situation is TBD. They don't play tomorrow. The line will be addressed in the draft. The runningback is better than most in the league. The wideouts are servicable.

The Bills have similar issues. Losman is still a work in progress. He has not played well enough yet to start for long. Your OL is also a work in progress (as it has been for 4 - 5 years). Your RB is below average. You have one good wideout and a bunch of scrubs.

As for your defense, the good players are all old and the secondary is awful.

Bills fans called the Fins defense too old last season too. That awful secondary helped the team finish 5th in pass defense last season.

Also, I love how you guys diss Losman when he has a career QB rating of 111.7 against Miami's "lights-out defense."

Too bad he doesn't get to play the Fins every week.

Come back the next time the Bill finish a decade with more winning seasons than losing seasons. They've only done that ONCE in five decades.

The Fins scored 2.6 points per game less than the Bills last season. If they were terrible, the Bills were still bad.

The QB situation is TBD. They don't play tomorrow. The line will be addressed in the draft.

This is an extremely weak class for O-Line.

What's funny is your unmatched homerism.

You're offense is terrible. You have NO quarterback, NO line, and average runningbacks and wideouts.

As for your defense, the good players are all old and the secondary is awful.

Also, I love how you guys diss Losman when he has a career QB rating of 111.7 against Miami's "lights-out defense."

If our running backs are average, I'm not so sure that yours could make my ex highschool's team. Please, Ronnie is by far the best runner in the divison and Ricky Williams is the 2nd best in the division. Our receivers are good but you're right, we have no line or QB to get them the ball. (On the left side at least our line is weak.)

I can't wait to see the Bills get rolled by everyone next year. Have fun without Clements, Fletcher, Spikes and McGahee.

Oh please. You homers were all patting yourselves on the backs for being supposed super bowl contenders last offseason. The board was overrun with ridiculous expectations and the majority of fin fans bought into it. So give that a rest

Where did I say we were superbowl contenders?

I thought we could make it into the playoffs thats about it.
**** predictions for now, its too early.

Maybe you shouldn't be such a hypocrite, because all fans think that way at one point or another.

If our running backs are average, I'm not so sure that yours could make my ex highschool's team. Please, Ronnie is by far the best runner in the divison and Ricky Williams is the 2nd best in the division. Our receivers are good but you're right, we have no line or QB to get them the ball. (On the left side at least our line is weak.)

I can't wait to see the Bills get rolled by everyone next year. Have fun without Clements, Fletcher, Spikes and McGahee.
Lol what a joke. Ronnie Brown is not the best sorry and Ricky Williams is trying to beg his way back into the league. How can he be second best in the division when HE'S NOT EVEN IN THE LEAGUE? I think your super homer crown is in the mail.

Maroney is the best in the division followed by Thomas Jones. If the bills get Peterson that will make Ronnie the worst of a strong group.

Your WRs are good?? Lol. Chambers is about as affective as Peerless Price haha and he's your number one option? Putrid.

Where did I say we were superbowl contenders?

I thought we could make it into the playoffs thats about it.
**** predictions for now, its too early.

Maybe you shouldn't be such a hypocrite, because all fans think that way at one point or another.
Lol nobody ever said that YOU said anything of the sort, and guess what I don't care. All I said was "Don't forget superbowl contenders" and you got all crazy defensive like I was personally attacking you haha.

Get a hold of your life!

If our running backs are average, I'm not so sure that yours could make my ex highschool's team. Please, Ronnie is by far the best runner in the divison and Ricky Williams is the 2nd best in the division.

I like Brown but I'd hold off annoiting Williams as anything yet. He was an all-pro back one upon a time but that was three years ago. He's barely played in the NFL since and by no means was he ripping up the Canadian League. Even Williams himself said that he might not ever again be able to be the back he once was.

This is an extremely weak class for O-Line.

I've heard really good things about Joe Thomas, Levi Brown, Justin Blalock, Joe Staley, Ben Grubbs, Aaron Sears, Josh Beekman, Andy Alleman, Ryan Kalil, and Samson Satele. I'd be thrilled with Levi Brown and #9 and Ryan Kalil at #40. Give me an OL next year of:

Brown
Hadnot
Kalil
Shelton
Carey

Some like Joe Staley and Satele, or one of the guards available, Staley and #40 and Satele or a guard at #60 give us:

Staley
Rookie Guard/Hadnot
Hadnot/Satele
Shelton
Carey

Either way, I think we can help ourselves in this draft.

I've heard really good things about Joe Thomas, Levi Brown, Justin Blalock, Joe Staley, Ben Grubbs, Aaron Sears, Josh Beekman, Andy Alleman, Ryan Kalil, and Samson Satele. I'd be thrilled with Levi Brown and #9 and Ryan Kalil at #40. Give me an OL next year of:

Brown
Hadnot
Kalil
Shelton
Carey

Some like Joe Staley and Satele, or one of the guards available, Staley and #40 and Satele or a guard at #60 give us:

Staley
Rookie Guard/Hadnot
Hadnot/Satele
Shelton
Carey

Either way, I think we can help ourselves in this draft.

And depending on how good your line coach is you can find solid starters with mid to late picks.

I've heard really good things about Joe Thomas, Levi Brown, Justin Blalock, Joe Staley, Ben Grubbs, Aaron Sears, Josh Beekman, Andy Alleman, Ryan Kalil, and Samson Satele.

Joe Thomas is the only offensive lineman I see in there with real star potential. I advise all teams to stay away from Blalock, because from what I've seen, he's as soft as a throw pillow.

Levi Brown I've watched a lot of, him being at Penn State. I wouldn't classify him as a great player, but he'll be pretty good for a number of years. Sears is a big mauling player, but gets extremely lazy at times.

Beekman, Alleman, and Satele I've seen little of, so I won't comment on them. Staley reminds me a lot of Brown in terms of stability and reliability. Kalil is a consistent player, but he reminds me a LOT of former Bill Trey Teague, in terms of being too weak to handle bigger DT's.

For the Phins, the offensive linemen behind Joe Thomas / Levi Brown are OK, but nothing to write home about. Serviceable is a good word for them, but that's only my opinion.

Nate is quite happy now that he FINALLY has the opportunity to compete for a 'Lombardi' trophy! :1st:

I'm not sure we're talking about the same 49'ers here, are we?

:err:

Edit: And since this is a prediction thread for the AFCE, I'd like to know what you think the Bills record will be this season.

I want to line up a bet... :wink:

Back
Top Bottom