• TX by 7

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • TX wins by 10+

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

Pigskin Pimp

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I'm a Longhorn fan, and it looks like a TX - USC Matchup at the Rosebowl. Obviously Texas will be the underdogs, as it's hard to bet against USC at this point.

I think it's clear that these are the top two teams in the Nation and USC seems to be the best of the two, however, the best team doesn't always win. That goes to the team that wants it the most, the team most hungry and best prepared. I'm hoping that's my Horns.

What win margin did you predict and why?

Both teams wake up on gameday to find that their day before meals were tainted and 98% of the players have a nasty three day bout of food poisoning that cancels the game. No players are harmed.

Pigskin Pimp said:
I'm a Longhorn fan, and it looks like a TX - USC Matchup at the Rosebowl. Obviously Texas will be the underdogs, as it's hard to bet against USC at this point.

I think it's clear that these are the top two teams in the Nation and USC seems to be the best of the two, however, the best team doesn't always win. That goes to the team that wants it the most, the team most hungry and best prepared. I'm hoping that's my Horns.

What win margin did you predict and why?

I voted for Texas by 10+ but that was an accident, I meant to hit Texas by 7. I too am a Longhorn fan, a DIEHARD Longhorn fan, so of course my opinion/vote is going to look bias, but I assure you it is not. My reasoning is that BOTH have great offenses, but only ONE, Texas, has a great defense. I think that even if USC is able to score a bunch on us, we will be able to get just that little bit more we need to win. I think Texas' D will be able to come up with a few more stops than the USC D. USC prolly has the more powerful offense, but Texas' offense is by no means incapable of throwing down in a shootout game, and I think the game will try to be like that, but Texas will come out the victor because the D will be able to get more stops than USC's D.

Agent51 said:
I voted for Texas by 10+ but that was an accident, I meant to hit Texas by 7. I too am a Longhorn fan, a DIEHARD Longhorn fan, so of course my opinion/vote is going to look bias, but I assure you it is not.
of course not

What's probably going to happen: USC 55, Texas 14 (Big 12 teams should be exempt from the NC game)

What everyone wants to see: Miami 31, USC 30

Back
Top Bottom