Predict the Winner of the Rose Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the Winner of the Rose Bowl

Who wins by what?

• USC Wins by 10+

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • USC by 7

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • USC by 3

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • TX By 3

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • TX by 7

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • TX wins by 10+

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
The Longhorns have Vince Young, BUT USC has Leinart, Reggie Bush, and LenDell.....USC has too many weapons:

USC 35
Texas 21

kastofsna120 said:
of course not

It isn't, and I explained exactly why I thought Texas would win by a TD, but you convieniently cut that section out of my quote. Both have high power offenses, Texas has a better D, so if it comes down to a shootout, Texas' D will be able to come up with more stops than USC's.

CirclingWagons said:
What's probably going to happen: USC 55, Texas 14 (Big 12 teams should be exempt from the NC game)

What everyone wants to see: Miami 31, USC 30

plz explain to me your reasons for saying this....?

It's gonna be a blowout of gigantic proportions like last year vs Chokelahoma.

SMadison29 said:
It's gonna be a blowout of gigantic proportions like last year vs Chokelahoma.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: good one i like it.

Like I predicted from the begining of the year USC over Texas, 42-35.

What everyone wants to see: Miami 31, USC 30

Very true.

jeez u people have no respect

Well Oklahoma didn't deserve to be in either of the last two national championship games & they proved it. The BCS has failed the past two years.

Miami 17-Texas 14
I can dream can't I? :) I would love to get into the Rose Bowl but that seems unlikely unless FSU (the other one) knocks off USC, no team is playing well enough to knock off Texas including Colorodo if in fact its them in the Big 12 Championship game.

caneproud117 said:
Miami 17-Texas 14
I can dream can't I? :) I would love to get into the Rose Bowl but that seems unlikely unless FSU (the other one) knocks off USC, no team is playing well enough to knock off Texas including Colorodo if in fact its them in the Big 12 Championship game.

Yea, Fresno is the only team that has a shot at making the rose bowl NOT be USC/Texas. Texas has a free ride basically (as long as they don't take it too lightly like they did the first 3 quarters of the OSU game) and Fresno is the last challenge for USC.

Agent51 said:
Yea, Fresno is the only team that has a shot at making the rose bowl NOT be USC/Texas. Texas has a free ride basically (as long as they don't take it too lightly like they did the first 3 quarters of the OSU game) and Fresno is the last challenge for USC.
um, UCLA

kastofsna120 said:

Earlier I would have said yes, but the past 3 weeks they have struggled and if you look at their games you will see their D is struggling against BAD teams, what's going to happen against USC? There's only 1 game they didn't allow more than 20 points (against 2-8 Washington, which they BARELY won, 21-17). Also, they only beat:

Cal (6-4) by 7 points, 47-40
Washington State (3-7) by 3 points, 44-41 in OT,
Stanford (5-4) by 3 points, 30-27
and Arizona State (5-5) by 10 points, 45-35

They got KILLED by 3-7 Arizona 52-14 and 6 of their last 7 wins were by 10pts or less. I think their D just struggles WAY to much for USC's offense.

i don't care. UCLA is better than fresno state, and they haev more to play for against USC, thus they are a tougher challenge for USC

SMadison29 said:
Very true.

Well Oklahoma didn't deserve to be in either of the last two national championship games & they proved it. The BCS has failed the past two years.

Well the BCS decides number 1 and 2 right? Well no one expected it to turn out the way it did. No one could dispute OU was number 2 going into that game so why did they not deserve to be there?

kastofsna120 said:
i don't care. UCLA is better than fresno state, and they haev more to play for against USC, thus they are a tougher challenge for USC

What do they have more to play for? Fresno State has been BEGGING for this chance (to play USC), UCLA plays em every year. UCLA already has 1 lost, so they aren't going in to play to stay undefeated, nor are they plating for a National title bid. Both are gunning for USC, but I think Fresno State is the bigger threat because they have something to prove, plus UCLA has been playing crappy as of late. Not to mention Fresno State is on a 7 game win streak and they have only allowed more that 20 points once in the past 7 games (and only 2 times all season). I just think FSU is hot eright now and has something to prove whereas UCLA is on a cold streak and they aren't playing for anything more than a win since they have already lost thus aren't undefeated and in national title contention anymore, barring some catastrophic meltdown by ALL of the top 10 teams (BCS).

Agent51 said:
What do they have more to play for? Fresno State has been BEGGING for this chance (to play USC), UCLA plays em every year. UCLA already has 1 lost, so they aren't going in to play to stay undefeated, nor are they plating for a National title bid. Both are gunning for USC, but I think Fresno State is the bigger threat because they have something to prove, plus UCLA has been playing crappy as of late. Not to mention Fresno State is on a 7 game win streak and they have only allowed more that 20 points once in the past 7 games (and only 2 times all season). I just think FSU is hot eright now and has something to prove whereas UCLA is on a cold streak and they aren't playing for anything more than a win since they have already lost thus aren't undefeated and in national title contention anymore, barring some catastrophic meltdown by ALL of the top 10 teams (BCS).
um UCLA can still win the pac-10 buddy. and remember: UCLA almost beat them last year. if you think UCLA is only going to play USC "for a win" you're an idiot. every heard of a RIVALRY? yeah, that's what this is. both want to beat USC just as much. the difference is: UCLA is better than fresno state. if you disagree, you're WRONG

Mod Edit: You've had time off before for attacking someone. Did you not learn? 48hrs.

Back
Top Bottom