Predicting The Afc Playoff Teams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicting The Afc Playoff Teams

There are a lot of sites giving their predictions. For the year. I have Miami finishing 2nd in the AFC East at 8-8 and out of the playoffs. Here’s how I think the playoffs should unfold.

NE
Pitt
KC
Jax

Wild Cards: LAC and Tenn

That looks like a good prediction. I think Miami will go 9-7 and just miss out. The run defense is my real concern. Otherwise, the Dolphins look much better than what's being predicted right now.

Pittsburgh may decline and I could see Houston challenging for their division.

New England
Houston
Oakland
Baltimore
Jacksonville
Miami

I think Houston is going to be really good if Watson stays healthy.

I like Houston's chances as well. Could also see Baltimore beating out Pittsburgh.

In June, New England seems like a given. But, if Tom Brady goes down the Patriots might regret not taking one of the better quarterbacks in the draft. Then again, they'd probably still win 11 games. I take a shot at it.

Division Winners
New England
Baltimore
Houston
Kansas City

Wild Cards
Pittsburgh
Oakland

In the mix
Cincinnati
Tennessee
Miami
San Diego
Denver

Highly skeptical of Tennessee. Extremely, outrageously skeptical of that team.. I'll be pretty ****ing shocked if Mike Vrabel isn't a dumpster fire of a HC.

NE
PIT
JAX
DEN

Actually looking at potential wildcard teams, I feel better about the Dolphins' chances, nobody stands out to me

MIA
LAC

Patriots
Steelers
Jags
Chargers

WC- Miami , Raiders

I think the west is way too close to really make a clear choice, and I'll be homerish and pick us as well, why not? We can make it. PLENTY of teams are gonna fighting for those 2 spots

Patriots
Steelers
Jags
Chargers

WC- Miami , Raiders

I think the west is way too close to really make a clear choice, and I'll be homerish and pick us as well, why not? We can make it. PLENTY of teams are gonna fighting for those 2 spots

The West has some teams who should play well. Well, enough, in fact, that the Div winner may be the only one from the West in the playoffs. The others may trade wins/losses enough to miss the cut.

I think the browns will probably win between 5 and 8 games this year and will embarrass a few teams while doing it. They are likely to be wildly unpredictable and that alone will make them dangerous. The last three years gave them enough time and enough draft positions to put a skill laden team on the field. It will be mostly up to the coaching this year.

I think the browns will probably win between 5 and 8 games this year and will embarrass a few teams while doing it. They are likely to be wildly unpredictable and that alone will make them dangerous. The last three years gave them enough time and enough draft positions to put a skill laden team on the field. It will be mostly up to the coaching this year.

I have to tell you...

...I *really* like Mayfield. He pretty much made Cowherd look silly today.

New England
Pittsburgh
Jags
Broncos

Miami and CLEVELAND in the wild card.

To be honest I just wanted to make the bold Cleveland prediction.

Totally stole my thunder on the Wild Card teams.

Well that's fun, I guess. We really can't assume all predictions in June are barring injury? Obviously if Tom Brady goes down the Pats aren't winning **** with Bryan Hoyer.

Actually, last time Brady went down for a season didnt the Pats still finish with double digit wins and Cassel got himself a huge payday that he didn't deserve?

Until both of them are gone (who knows what happens after that) its still the patriots division unfortunately.

Back on topic:

1.Patriots
2.Steelers
3.Raiders
4.Jags

5.Dolphins
6.Ravens

I think Buffalo and Houston will be right there fighting for wildcards as well.

Oakland has a good QB/Coach combination in Carr/Gruden and I think they will be good for a long time.

Buffalo made the playoffs last year with extremely questionable QB play, surprised nobody seems to be giving them any respect.

I believe Miami's QB/Coach combo of Gase/Tannehill is top 5-6 in the AFC, obviously Tannehill MUST stay healthy for us to be contenders this year.

afc nfc

1;N.E 1 phi
2.PIT 2car
3.HOU 3.seattle
4.KC 4.min
5.LAC 5 greenbay
6.jax 6 rams
7. mia, den, bal , cin, ten and oak will be in hunt

Back
Top Bottom