Predicting the NFL’s top 10 quarterbacks in five years | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicting the NFL’s top 10 quarterbacks in five years

Tua definitely has the chance to be in that conversation. I do think that's a good list.

NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

I'll predict in 5 years the redraft of this class will have Tua going first overall

Why is prescot on that list? replace him with Tua and that's a good start

The only QB’s on the list I have a problem with are Mayfield, Prescott and Fields.

Fields has one year as a starting QB in college and while he had a very good season, Haskins had an excellent season in 2018 at Ohio State and he isn’t on the list. Fields might end up being a top 10 QB in the NFL in 5 years but I think it is far too early to put him on that list.

Prescott plays on an offense which has one of the top RB’s in the NFL. The Cowboys have one of the best offensive lines in the league and quality receivers. He should have success surrounded by all that talent but I think he would be just an average QB on other teams in the NFL.

Mayfield is still a huge question mark in the NFL in my opinion and I just don’t see him being a top 10 QB in the league in 5 years.

As far as Tua is concerned. There are a lot of people outside of Dolphin fans and the Dolphin organization who question if he will hold up physically in the NFL. They also point out that Alabama‘s offense played just as well after Tua went down for the season last year as it did before he was injured.
It will be up to Tua to prove he can be a top 10 QB in the NFL.

Tua has a better chance of being on that list than Joe Burrow does. Baker Mayfield lol. There's a better chance he is out of the league in five years than on that list.

Back
Top Bottom