Predicting the NFL’s top 10 quarterbacks in five years | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicting the NFL’s top 10 quarterbacks in five years

Trevor Lawrence will be drafted by the Jags and that’s the beginning of the end. He won’t be a top 10. Same with Joe, he is on the Bengals good luck. Tua has a better shot of being in the top 10. Hell IDK what is worse, playing for the Jags/Bengals or having Gase as your coach.

Trevor Lawrence will be drafted by the Jags and that’s the beginning of the end. He won’t be a top 10. Same with Joe, he is on the Bengals good luck. Tua has a better shot of being in the top 10. Hell IDK what is worse, playing for the Jags/Bengals or having Gase as your coach.

Do you have any idea how that looks to the rest of the league given the Dolphins recent ineptitude?

Why put players on that list that are still in college? With that said TT should be on that list more so than Fields or Lawrence.

I agree with #1.

The rest, we'll see.

No Tom Brady?

Last edited:
I'd like to see some of those guys throw a pass in the NFL before they're labeled a top 10 QB.
Jimmy Garapolo gets no love. Not even over Mayfield?
And no Josh Allen, man, all I hear coming his way is L O V E

Fields and Lawrence who haven't even been drafted yet are on this list but not Tua? Really? This writer needs to take a bath with a blender.

Lawrence's HOF bust has already been completed and the HOF has agreed to unleash it during the preseason HOF game in 2021.

Baker in consideration in a heavy run oriented play action offense. If he’s asked to carry it throwing forget it IMO.

Cam Lamar sustain success with the pounding he’s going to take?? I’ll believe it when I see it.

Dak is OK but top 10 over the next 5 years? He’s got a good team around him I guess we’ll see.

no Josh Allen ;=)??

love Wilson and Mahomes and am now bias towards Kyler because he is my FF QB.

I'm still big on Jacob Eason. In camp he's shown his super quick release and big arm. A year under Philip Rivers will really help. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom