Predicting the NFL’s top 10 quarterbacks in five years | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicting the NFL’s top 10 quarterbacks in five years

Cleveland has WEAPONS- and all the vices that come with it. They put the cart before the horse. It was only the transformative play of Mayfield two years ago that made the team mistakently believe they were one diva wide receiver away from being a contender. In fact, adding a receiver who a young QB is pressured with feeding (even as that hyped receiver fails to execute what he's asked) that diva receiver instead of just taking what the play offers.
We'll see who is right in a few years. I'm betting that Mayfield is a bust.

We'll see who is right in a few years. I'm betting that Mayfield is a bust.
I think Mayfield is pretty good. He needs to keep his head in check but he can play.

Burrow, after two games, already looks legit. 3 TDs last night...should have had 3 in his first game but his WR group is bad. AJ Green is a shell of his former self. Tyler Boyd is good and they better hope Tee Higgins develops. John Ross is freakin useless, all that speed for nothing. There will be a lot of close losses in Cincy...Burrow will keep them close...Zac Taylor will make sure they lose though.

Life is looking up for Bengals fans. Burrow is the real deal.

Life is looking up for Bengals fans. Burrow is the real deal.
If you consider he went for Well over 100 yards playing against prevent D at the end of the first half and the last 5 minutes of the game - instead it was a lot of dinking and dunking for yards -

It looked a lot like Tannehill when he was a Dolphin -

His stats looked great by the end of the game

The final score and stats of the past two games against SD and The Browns really flatters the Bengals

I mean the QB sneak of the middle and the dunk and dunk is only gonna take a team so far

If you consider he went for Well over 100 yards playing against prevent D at the end of the first half and the last 5 minutes of the game - instead it was a lot of dinking and dunking for yards -

It looked a lot like Tannehill when he was a Dolphin -

His stats looked great by the end of the game

The final score and stats of the past two games against SD and The Browns really flatters the Bengals

I mean the QB sneak of the middle and the dunk and dunk is only gonna take a team so far

I’m not overly concerned with the statistics. He’s playing well under some fairly difficult circumstances.

True but we sent Tannehill packing and he had nice statistics
I think we’re talking past each other. I’m don‘t care what Burrow’s stats looked like. He played well under duress. He’s already lead some solid 2-min drives. He doesn’t look remotely overwhelmed by the moment. He’s making pretty good decisions. Etc, etc. The stats are OK, too, but not my focus.

I think Mayfield is pretty good. He needs to keep his head in check but he can play.

Burrow, after two games, already looks legit. 3 TDs last night...should have had 3 in his first game but his WR group is bad. AJ Green is a shell of his former self. Tyler Boyd is good and they better hope Tee Higgins develops. John Ross is freakin useless, all that speed for nothing. There will be a lot of close losses in Cincy...Burrow will keep them close...Zac Taylor will make sure they lose though.
Mayfield looked good last night, but he always looks good against the Bengals. he should look good with the weapons he has, especially those two running backs. I'm not sold on Mayfield. I think he will always be like a rollercoaster ride. As for Burrow, he's been impressive. Good accuracy and great poise from a rookie QB with a bad offensive line in front of him.

Mayfield looked good last night, but he always looks good against the Bengals. he should look good with the weapons he has, especially those two running backs. I'm not sold on Mayfield. I think he will always be like a rollercoaster ride. As for Burrow, he's been impressive. Good accuracy and great poise from a rookie QB with a bad offensive line in front of him.

You think those two running backs allow him to make tight window throws like he did all first half?

You think those two running backs allow him to make tight window throws like he did all first half?
Yes. He always kills Cincinnati. He also has great weapons around him. We can argue all day, but we aren't going to know who is right for a while. I'm betting that in five years Mayfield won't be one of the best 10 QBs in the league.

Baker Mayfield still playing well so far. I think everyone who wrote him off based on the Browns trainwreck last year was premature. He just needs some coaching to reign in his superhero complex (which Jameis Winston never got).

What a joke. Matthew Stafford, Carson Wentz, Kyler Murray, Ryan Tannehill all snubbed for Baker and Fields

Back
Top Bottom