Prediction: Miami Deals Up For Haskins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction: Miami Deals Up For Haskins

On another note did you see how damn fast those Ohio st skill guys on o were this weekend?

Haskins is working with a stacked deck of skill talent.

Not that it should knock him in any way. Just something else to consider

With all the very good D players at the top I really don't see many teams, if any, that would trade down unless someone is giving up the farm.

Sounds to me like you are just guessing. On both fronts.

Possible his medical is a flag although top 10 I doubt it. Possible he’s difficult and maybe that’s another reason zona would trade him or also possible that he wants to be challenged which a lot of people reported about him as a prospect.

Feet wise Rosen’s are better. Haskins doesn’t always bring his feet or have consistent foot quickness. But he does have a little more youth to bank on there from a development side.

I think it’s close but I’m confident head to head rosen carries the higher draft prospect grade all things being equal

No he had two concussions and teams made comments after his interviews last year. No guessing. But I will guess that if you put Haskins at UCLA and Rosen at Ohio State , Haskins makes UCLA better than Rosen makes Ohio State. Haskins has a motor, he’s a competitor , he handles the big stage against Michigan, twice. Rosen?

On another note did you see how damn fast those Ohio st skill guys on o were this weekend?

Haskins is working with a stacked deck of skill talent.

Not that it should knock him in any way. Just something else to consider

Them why couldn’t JT Barrett convert a 3rd and 8 with the same talent?

Them why couldn’t JT Barrett convert a 3rd and 8 with the same talent?

Probably cause he’s never been a nfl starter caliber qb. When did I say Haskins was that level?

I like the kid I just think that miamis protection play status quo is a bad mix. But I think the same about the Giants status quo on the line play

No way I’m trading next years first round pick. If Haskins somehow slides and we could move up to let’s say 9 in front of broncos and only give up a second round pick, maybe I do it. But the chance of that happening is extremely unlikely

No he had two concussions and teams made comments after his interviews last year. No guessing. But I will guess that if you put Haskins at UCLA and Rosen at Ohio State , Haskins makes UCLA better than Rosen makes Ohio State. Haskins has a motor, he’s a competitor , he handles the big stage against Michigan, twice. Rosen?

Yes I know he had 2. But he was obviously medically cleared by zona and if/when someone trades for him that club as well.

So I don’t think the medical plays much into it anymore.

As for the latter part of that I mean maybe you are right. I do think Haskins is a competitor. But UCLA and Ohio state talent around the qb isn’t on the same level either.

Probably cause he’s never been a nfl starter caliber qb. When did I say Haskins was that level?

I like the kid I just think that miamis protection play status quo is a bad mix. But I think the same about the Giants status quo on the line play

Haskins is a big damn statue. He can spin it, no doubt, but he doesn't move all that well.

Haskins is a big damn statue. He can spin it, no doubt, but he doesn't move all that well.

Well at least he wasn’t cheating to take an extra hitch step forward to throw the straight vertical like Daniel jones was.

Bet that kid wishes he stayed in school. Any interior pressure at all on that and with that extra hitch (hop) step he’s gonna have a guard walked right into him.

Well at least he wasn’t cheating to take an extra hitch step forward to throw the straight vertical like Daniel jones was.

Bet that kid wishes he stayed in school. Any interior pressure at all on that and with that extra hitch (hop) step he’s gonna have a guard walked right into him.

I like him, easily the second best QB in this draft. He just lacks the capability to escape much pressure. Reminds me of Winston a bit in that.

I like him, easily the second best QB in this draft. He just lacks the capability to escape much pressure. Reminds me of Winston a bit in that.

Yeah Winston with probably better situational decision making. On and off the field lol

Put on the Maryland tape. Common misconception, he's obviously not a Kyler Murray but he can move when he has to and unlike our current incumbent has some awareness of what is going on out there. He's not the finished product, will need some good coaching but the raw tools are there, 50 Tds in a season is outstanding production whichever way you look at it. Unlike Murray he's not going to change the franchise overnight but given the right environment and the guy could very well end up better than anyone else in this QB class.

Back
Top Bottom