Predictions for Dolphins vs. Chiefs (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predictions for Dolphins vs. Chiefs (merged)

Dolphins 45
Cheifs 24

Holmes wont be shut down, but a bad Cheifs defense= many points for the leagues top offense. The other match up I like alot in this game is the average wrs and trent green against our top notch corners and Marrion. Watch for Zach to get a least 1 pick to make up for a few nice catches by Gonzalez.

Dolphins 35 to the Chiefs 21 and all 21 of the Chiefs points will come, in some way, shape, or form, from the legs of Holmes; he's one of the best.

Williams 145
Holmes 145
Identical yardage outputs as both backs will see a lot of action.

Just turnovers here...we dont turn the ball over we win!!!

Dolphins 27 Chiefs 10.

Ricky 130 yards and 1 TD's
Priest Holmes 50 yards rushing 75 yards receiving
Trent Green 4 INT's

I haven't seen many good scores here in my opinion. I am surprised you all think they will score 20+ points on us. They will not get mroe than 17. They will shut out Trent Green and Priest Holmes will never get past Zach.
I say 27-17 Dolphins.

Dolphins - 34

KC - 27

4th Qt comeback for the Phins in this one. Yes they stopped CM last week, but I think KC has alot better O-line and PH will do his damage early, Until the D can adjust at half time.

They just don't have the defense to slow the Dolphins down, where as WE have the defense to slow THEM down.

31-16 Dolphins.

Although P Holmes is good, so was Edgerrin. Lotsa yards for Preist, not too much scoring. No other Chief really scares me (especially with Gonzalez hurting).

Dolphins 35 Chiefs 14

I believe teams will now begin to key on Ricky. He still might break 100, but it will be Fielder's 4 touchdown passes (along with his second pick early in the game) that does it for us.

35-24.

Ricky runs for 132 yards.

2 INT's off Tr(int) Green

Priest and Gonzalez will be the guys to focus on as our DB's can handle man coverage on their WR's.

Miami 34
Kansas City 17

RW 190 YDs Rushing
PH 120 YDs Rushing (80 YDs Receiving)

I'm really sorry guys, but for some reason. I've felt this way since august, and I feel that we are going to lose to the chiefs. Trust me, I don't want this to happen, I'm as much of a dol fan as the next guy, but I don't know. What's better? to say that the dolphins will win and they lose? or that u say they are going to lose, and they win? Go Dolphins. chiefs 31 Dolphins 27 I'/m sorry!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom