Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preliminary Tailgate Party Poll

Vote for ALL the Dolphin games you would be interested in for the Tailgate Party

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • New York Jets

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Oakland Raiders

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • San Diego Chargers

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Detroit Lions

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Chicago Bears

Votes: 18 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RHoffman

I'm in Central NJ, near Old Bridge and Sayreville. Are you from NJ??

No, not NJ, Pennsylvania, around the Willow Grove area, very close to Jersey though.

Re: Location

Anywhere near Easton or No Hope?? LOL....

Originally posted by RHoffman
No, not NJ, Pennsylvania, around the Willow Grove area, very close to Jersey though.

twenty minutes from...

No Hope!

New Hope to Doylestown to Warminster about twenty minutes.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Phins kick anybody's ass, but watching them beat the Jets, Raiders, Ravens, or Pats would be a special treat.:D

i live in arkansas and considering that i am thousands of miles away from miami, i would go to any game

Originally posted by ArkansasDolfan2
i live in arkansas and considering that i am thousands of miles away from miami, i would go to any game
Cool deal, you catching a ride with the Clintons? Watch out for them cigars, son......:cool: :lol:

PATRIOTS. PATRIOTS. PATRIOTS
COME ON THERE THE DEFENDING SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS AND THEY WON THE EAST LAST YEAR.
OR MAYBE THE BEARS. THEY REMIND ME OF THE PHINS ON D.
QUICK MIDDLE LB BEHIND TWO HUGE D LINEMAN.

I live in Broward county, about 30 minutes north of the stadium.
So, as a season ticket holder, count me in for any game that you guys want to hook up.
Also, there are some great after game hangouts that are always fun too.
Just make sure you bring your dollar bills. hehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked the Chargers, I seem to remember one of the greatest games against San Diego! .........I will moving be to Florida in about 5-6 months, I hope I can catch that game.........The Fins are much better than the Chargers now,than back in the day!:eat:

Something we forgot: we need to decide what section of the stadium we want to sit in. I suggest somewhere from 437 to 447 because it's going to be cheaper and the sun will be behind us.

What do you guys think?

depends!

Originally posted by Miamian
Something we forgot: we need to decide what section of the stadium we want to sit in. I suggest somewhere from 437 to 447 because it's going to be cheaper and the sun will be behind us.

What do you guys think?
probably will depend on how many members will go and where we can all sit together!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom