Preseason 2013 Pass Rusher Watch List | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason 2013 Pass Rusher Watch List

I really like him. I was interested to see what type of transition he was going to make from outside linebacker to playing DE this year and it's been a smooth one. He looks natural at either.

I talked about him a little back in April and he was one of the underclassman that stood out to me. I had a thread for a few of my underclassman and my take on him as a (sophomore) linebacker.... about halfway down the page or so. I'll do more on him and his switch to defensive end if he declares...

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?318883-Slimm-s-2013-prospects-(underclassman)/page3

I know ck isnt a fan but I love this guy. Best first step in college football. Reminds me of Jason worilds a bit. My only worry was his strength against the run.

Carradine dominated Clemson in this game. These 2 defensive ends for Florida St. were the difference against Clemson.

Carradine has played better than Werner the last 2 games in my opinion where FSU played ACC opponents rather than cupcakes from the FCS.

He's dominating at the LOS with his length/strength/speed/quickness and still flying all over the field making tackles. He's leading the team in tackles despite not being in the starting lineup until after Brandon Jenkins went down.

Honestly, I dont think the 6.5 TFL's and 5.5 sacks in 3 starts for Carradine shows how good he's really been. Watch all of Florida St.'s games and it appears to be three of #91 on the field. His effort level and tenacity has impressed the hell out of me.

They're the best pair of defensive ends I've seen at Florida St. since Andre Wadsworth and Peter Bouleware in the mid-late 90's.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Werner too. You know he is a 10-12 year, high motor, professional, "you can count on him" player. Put him opposite of Wake?

Like I said, Carradine can be dominant... a difference maker along the LOS. I saw the ability in him last year as a rotational player. This is the 3rd consecutive game where he's outplayed his teammate (Werner) who's a fine player in his own right, but shut out in consecutive games.

Gets better every week and I still haven't seen him take a single play off. Energy and intensity on every down is too much to handle and it put 6 points on the board for his team yesterday. Knows how to finish when his man is beat which isn't easy to grasp for a lot of kids.

Consistently puts up the best DE tape I see on a week to week basis and I watch around 50 a week.

Back
Top Bottom