Preseason being shortened, effect on Tua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason being shortened, effect on Tua

Tua shouldn't play until 2021 either way
I respectfully disagree. First off have to see when he is fully healthy, then how the season unfolds. Ideally if he is healthy, may want to see him in a few games at the end of the year to get him sometime on the field to set up for 2021.

I respectfully disagree. First off have to see when he is fully healthy, then how the season unfolds. Ideally if he is healthy, may want to see him in a few games at the end of the year to get him sometime on the field to set up for 2021.

I like that. Don't rush him in but if we are way ahead or way behind give him some snaps and let him start later in the season.

The Dolphins aren’t a playoff team at this time. Let Fitzpatrick start the season while the OL develops.
I would have no problem if Tua didn’t play at all in 2020 but I can see him getting some starts late in the season to get prepared to take over full time in 2021.

The Dolphins aren’t a playoff team at this time. Let Fitzpatrick start the season while the OL develops.
I would have no problem if Tua didn’t play at all in 2020 but I can see him getting some starts late in the season to get prepared to take over full time in 2021.
Who says the Dolphins aren't a playoff team? We finished pretty strong and have improved quite a bit. The Ravens and Chiefs are set to return....but the Pats who we beat the last game, the Bills and Titans are wild card teams from last year. I think the AFC is open, as is our division.

I read teams will be skipping their first and last preseason game. If this stands we will be playing Philadelphia at home, and Detroit at home.

Who says the Dolphins aren't a playoff team? We finished pretty strong and have improved quite a bit. The Ravens and Chiefs are set to return....but the Pats who we beat the last game, the Bills and Titans are wild card teams from last year. I think the AFC is open, as is our division.

I love the optimism but I think only Dolphins fans think Miami is a playoff team. I do however share your sentiment that we will be much better this year.

So if the training camp roster is trimmed to 80 or 75 players (as the league is considering) which 10 or 15 players won't even make it to training camp? I can't think of who those players might be.

Does this mean there’s gonna be a season?
I’m tryin to remain hopeful, but things aren’t lookin good in many states these days.

I agree if we winning I understand holding him back but if we losing and not going make playoff. He need experience for next yr..it all depend on his health. Trying win Garage games w Fitzpatrick is waste of time also. I dont have problem w us getting top 5 pick next yr too.

Back
Top Bottom