PressCoverage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PressCoverage

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
May 1, 2002
Messages
2,788
Reaction score
24
Age
57
You entered this community with a bang. I have some questions for you. What do you know about the rookie camp in general? About who really stood out? Where there any corners worth looking at during the camp? Any other tidbits of information? We used to have a guy on here known as DirtyCashHoldin who no longer post as of late. Just curious about your information in general.

Lee2000
 

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
9,409
Reaction score
15
not much can be gauged on young players in helmets and shorts who don't know the playbook, as you know... i honestly have no idea...

the shula, johnson, wannstedt era of open practice is truly over... we may not have a clue what kind of product we'll see until the first preseason game.... it's locked up that tight...

which, in my opinion... is quite refreshing ...
 

DonShula84

Sporty Don
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
13,500
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Long Beach, Ca
Sorry for doubting you before Press. In my defense I wasnt nearly as mean as some of the others :D
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,653
Reaction score
0
Oooh, ooh, sounds like I missed something?? What happened?
 

DOLPHAN1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
1,671
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Home of the first Night Football Game
hey presscoverage, welcome to the boards. first off, i missed the comotion as it was unfolding and am sorry to hear that you were correct. but, congrats on that. i have to admit though, as i was catching up on things, i was origionally put off by the tone of your first post. it seemed rather challenging and almost proud of the content (maybe for the wrong reason). so i understand why certain of the "old crew" responded to you and your post the way they did. i will say sorry for my thoughts even though i did not make a post.

one thing that seemed to jump out at me as i did read these threads and the link to the sun, was the accuracy of your quotes when you supplied them and the fact that you made the statement "..weather it's true or not.." kind of leads me to believe that you may have access to the organization or media source that may be more personal than that of a "casual fan". if you can please let us know the level of your relationship to this situation. we do have some media personalities that, from time to time, drop by and give us what insight they can and they are known to us. but if you can't, that is ok too.
 

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
12,653
Reaction score
0
So who really is PressCoverage? *mysterious music*
 

zephon

Active Roster
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
961
Reaction score
0
you know Press...with this "inside info" of yours, you should be careful. If Saban finds out he'll have you sabanated from your job, then have your boss fired, then go after your family's job(s). ;)

Saban does seem to have that whole "all knowing all seeing eye" thing down. :)

In all honesty though, It's good to have you on the board (I wrote some other things at the back end of your 1st thread). Granted I say that to most newcombers though since only 2 other posters welcomed me graciously when I 1st got here. So you know, most of the time this is a very very good and knowledgeable board. Considering the # of posters here, there are less buttheads per poster than on any other NFL board I've been associated with. So welcome again, I look forward to future scoops.
 

motioncityhifi

I Am The Movie
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
1,193
Reaction score
0
Let me apologize to you presscoverage. There is alot of crap floating around and I apologize to you sir. Thank you for the info and having it before anyone else could find it.
 

zephon

Active Roster
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
961
Reaction score
0
PressCoverage said:
you were "put off"? felt "challenged"? i was "proud" of the content?

well, let's review... nevermind the respectful doubters, but here's what was said to me BEFORE i ever got "condescending":

"STFU Troll. Post a link or get your smelly a$$ outta here"
"welcome... ban?"
"another one post wonder with "breaking news" "

sorry, but i was a little "put off" by that, and spoke up about it...

as for revealing who i am, it would be better for all involved, if i didn't reveal... just know i'm a very passionate dolphins fan who does not work for the organization, but has "connections" with the press...

don't worry about it...I'm pretty sure actually that it's not bothering you too much or you wouldn't be posting still. U are due some "not so nice" posts in reply to those who tried at the time to "one line slam you".

I've found the "ignore poster" section usefull for a couple of people on the board. Of course, I don't know if they still post but I haven't seen a post from them in over a month. So, I'd thow some "told ya so" posts at those who don't repent and then if they don't like it...tuff titty.
 

DOLPHAN1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
1,671
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Home of the first Night Football Game
PressCoverage said:
you were "put off"? felt "challenged"? i was "proud" of the content?

well, let's review... nevermind the respectful doubters, but here's what was said to me BEFORE i ever got "condescending":

"STFU Troll. Post a link or get your smelly a$$ outta here"
"welcome... ban?"
"another one post wonder with "breaking news" "

sorry, but i was a little "put off" by that, and spoke up about it...

as for revealing who i am, it would be better for all involved, if i didn't reveal... just know i'm a very passionate dolphins fan who does not work for the organization, but has "connections" with the press...


i'm just telling you my first impression of what i was reading. i did appologize even though i did not post. i am glad for you that you were correct, it is very rare that first time posters here are anything more than troublemakers. you are not. i look forward to more interaction from you.

as for your identity, that's cool. it's not imperative i know who you are. just curious. you seemed to have some specifics about the sun-sent. article before it was published.
 

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
5
PressCoverage said:
you were "put off"? felt "challenged"? i was "proud" of the content?

well, let's review... nevermind the respectful doubters, but here's what was said to me BEFORE i ever got "condescending":

"STFU Troll. Post a link or get your smelly a$$ outta here"
"welcome... ban?"
"another one post wonder with "breaking news" "

sorry, but i was a little "put off" by that, and spoke up about it...

as for revealing who i am, it would be better for all involved, if i didn't reveal... just know i'm a very passionate dolphins fan who does not work for the organization, but has "connections" with the press...

The paperboy with a laptop? ;)
 

finfan54

Griese Club
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
26,167
Reaction score
28
I would just like to say that I held back from writing anything personal. I do believe that there are plenty of people out there that are high and mighty and put people down or are ignorant.

I considered the possibility that it Poole did indeed get injured because of the media blockade. I also said to myself that I will wait for a few days to see if something does indeed happen, then I would make a comment and even then, I would not make it personal. People who have to berate people often are weak inside because they must feel superior to someone else.
 

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
5,879
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeland Fl
DOLPHAN1 said:
i'm just telling you my first impression of what i was reading. i did appologize even though i did not post. i am glad for you that you were correct, it is very rare that first time posters here are anything more than troublemakers. you are not. i look forward to more interaction from you.

as for your identity, that's cool. it's not imperative i know who you are. just curious. you seemed to have some specifics about the sun-sent. article before it was published.


That's kind of a reach don't you think?
 

Den54

Punk Exterminator
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
5,879
Reaction score
0
Location
Lakeland Fl
PressCoverage said:
not much can be gauged on young players in helmets and shorts who don't know the playbook, as you know... i honestly have no idea...

the shula, johnson, wannstedt era of open practice is truly over... we may not have a clue what kind of product we'll see until the first preseason game.... it's locked up that tight...

which, in my opinion... is quite refreshing ...

I would also like to welcome you to the best Dolphin site on the internet.
You might have a hard time believeing that at the moment but its true.
Hope you stick around. :D
 
Top Bottom