PressCoverage | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

PressCoverage

DOLPHAN1 said:
sorry. what i meant was first time posters that anounce " breaking news". not meant to slam all first time posters. so, yes as written, it is a reach. my bad.

stop sucking up. i have a tear in my eye. :tongue:

PressCoverage said:
you were "put off"? felt "challenged"? i was "proud" of the content?

well, let's review... nevermind the respectful doubters, but here's what was said to me BEFORE i ever got "condescending":

"STFU Troll. Post a link or get your smelly a$$ outta here"
"welcome... ban?"
"another one post wonder with "breaking news" "

sorry, but i was a little "put off" by that, and spoke up about it...

as for revealing who i am, it would be better for all involved, if i didn't reveal... just know i'm a very passionate dolphins fan who does not work for the organization, but has "connections" with the press...
I had apologized to you in another thread...for doubting you...but was dead against the name calling and right out rude and ignorant behavior...I was a skeptic...but not anymore...sorry for the doubt.

I didn't do anything because I wasn't here but, I would have so, sorry.

I doubted ya because most newbies who begin posting here with breaking news are trolls, and I didn't even know Will Poole was at rookie mini camp.

inFINSible said:
I didn't do anything because I wasn't here but, I would have so, sorry.

I too would like to to say sorry on Infins behalf.
He would have blasted you. :lol:

I thought that the third or fourth reply, (the one that said BAN??) was directed at the second reply who said STFU. That type of talk should never be tolerated. I wasn't sure if he was correct or not, however I feel that a newbie poster should be granted a little bit of leeway. What type of picture does that paint if someone posts with something they might have heard, only to have everyone jump all over him because he has no proof? Like we are a friendly little community, as long as you have 500+ posts. Even if 495 of those are Trade for Edge posts.

I think he could just be someone who works at the paper. They have to spend some time setting up the type right? Now imagine a Diehard Phin Fan reading this news while still at work on Saturday, then coming home and posting it. All I can say is, lets now trust him, since he can get the inside track earlier.

Press Coverage? Def sounds like a name of someone who will work in a sports dept of a paper. Not as a reporter maybe, but someone who works there.

Mitchy71 said:
I thought that the third or fourth reply, (the one that said BAN??) was directed at the second reply who said STFU. That type of talk should never be tolerated. I wasn't sure if he was correct or not, however I feel that a newbie poster should be granted a little bit of leeway. What type of picture does that paint if someone posts with something they might have heard, only to have everyone jump all over him because he has no proof? Like we are a friendly little community, as long as you have 500+ posts. Even if 495 of those are Trade for Edge posts.

I think he could just be someone who works at the paper. They have to spend some time setting up the type right? Now imagine a Diehard Phin Fan reading this news while still at work on Saturday, then coming home and posting it. All I can say is, lets now trust him, since he can get the inside track earlier.

Press Coverage? Def sounds like a name of someone who will work in a sports dept of a paper. Not as a reporter maybe, but someone who works there.

that was my initial thought too. they seem to access to the article before it was released.

how about "press" as in reporters. could go either way. intersting play on words.

Thank you for the inside info Press Coverage, and again I apologize for doubting you.

DonShula84 said:
Sorry for doubting you before Press. In my defense I wasnt nearly as mean as some of the others :D
You were only the driver of the getaway car. :up:

(Press Coverage) I wasn't really bad like some people here, but I'm a big enough people to admit I was wrong, and...
clear.gif
:D

I just got back from vacation and missed all the comotion. Press, dont pre-judge this site on your initial incidence. This is a great site for Dolphin lovers like yourself, there are several people here who really know football and a lot of great posters. I feel bad that your initial post was not too well received but believe me... this site is great! and
WELCOME!!!!

Den54 said:
I too would like to to say sorry on Infins behalf.
He would have blasted you. :lol:
Thanks Den.

I feel so bad about it. :(

Back
Top Bottom