Preston Williams Addresses ‘challenging’ Preseason Game | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Addresses ‘challenging’ Preseason Game

That's all I'm trying to get across. This place was going into full blown meltdown over his game 1. Game 2 he fell back to earth really quick.

His overall ability is somewhere in the middle.

Game 3 will be telling.
It will be a good indicator of where he's really at, at this point.

We have such a solid group of recievers. Sucks they will be catching from 2 different QBs this year and probably 2 different QBs next year.

The hype after game 1 was understandable, but entirely to much.

He's got talent, but he's not a superstar either, great talent doesn't go undrafted even with "off the field issues"

Great talent gets drafted no matter.

I'm also surprised that 6'4 220 with suddenness, quick feet, body control and decent speed went undrafted, either the NFL scouts completely whiffed on this one, or there's something where missing. Injuries,1 year of production, and legal trouble shouldn't be enough to make him go undrafted, I will say his hands don't look top notch tho.

I'm also surprised that 6'4 220 with suddenness, quick feet, body control and decent speed went undrafted, either the NFL scouts completely whiffed on this one, or there's something where missing. Injuries,1 year of production, and legal trouble shouldn't be enough to make him go undrafted, I will say his hands don't look top notch tho.

He has had an excessive amount of drops so far. Discouraging.

I look at a guy like Preston Williams and I hope he can come out and earn #3WR snaps at some point his season, aside from injury or incompetence. Most rookie WR's struggle, and he's a UDFA. I'd like to see him solidify himself a spot on the roster and continue his development throughout the season.

He had that problem in college too.

That's beyond laughable. The kid had 1 rated drop his last year in college.

WHY WHY WHY are some so enamored on knocking this kid down???

He must have got around to a lot of girlfriends is all I can conclude.

Back
Top Bottom