Preston Williams to start year on Physically Unable to Perform list | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams to start year on Physically Unable to Perform list

This guy is a hot mess. The Preston lovers will soon realize. But right now all I hear is crickets in this thread
Thanks for the edification. The guy had a lisfranc injury, couldn’t recover(which happens) and now some of us are stupid somehow

Thanks for the edification. The guy had a lisfranc injury, couldn’t recover(which happens) and now some of us are stupid somehow
“Stupid”? Please define in this situation because I didn’t use that term. But I do remember half the forum riding this guys jock when all he did was drop easy passes that hit him in the chest

People rough on Williams. Yeah he’s been hurt but let’s not act like tubby Wilkins didn’t jump up and injure him. Not going to crucify the guy for a fluke injury while he’s making like rookie min. Yeah he gets injuried but if your saying that he’s not worth the risk as your 5/6 wideout making almost no money then we aren’t on the same page.

Where did you see it was a lisgranc issue? I've seen 20 articles on his injury but none that say what it was. It's been 9 months since it happened. I think if he sits for a long time in camp he'll be cut. Already had repaired acl as well.

People rough on Williams. Yeah he’s been hurt but let’s not act like tubby Wilkins didn’t jump up and injure him. Not going to crucify the guy for a fluke injury while he’s making like rookie min. Yeah he gets injuried but if your saying that he’s not worth the risk as your 5/6 wideout making almost no money then we aren’t on the same page.
Hey we were very patient w DVP. We can afford to be patient w a guy who’s making $3.60 per hour for us.

Let the other 45 WRs on the roster weed themselves out then come back to battle for a roster spot with fresh legs. 4D chess right here.

Where did you see it was a lisgranc issue? I've seen 20 articles on his injury but none that say what it was. It's been 9 months since it happened. I think if he sits for a long time in camp he'll be cut. Already had repaired acl as well.
It has to be. Otherwise he would have recovered by now.

Why not leave him on the PUP list until week 6? One of our WR's is bound to get injured before that time is up. Happens every year. Obviously he isn't quite right yet bring him back slow. The only reason besides the talent to keep trying is he is cheap. If he can come through and show us something resign him if not let him walk.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom