Preston Williams Tweet Getting Folks' Panties in a Bunch | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Tweet Getting Folks' Panties in a Bunch

Join the crowd. I guess I am too old to have any idea what the tweet means. Obviously there are some of his followers who understand what the tweet is about because they liked it or they are just sheeple who liked it because they saw other people like it. Even if they have no idea what the tweet means.
it's just a zipped mouth.

meaning he has a secret.

but it could be about literally anything.

slow news day, so i posted it out of sheer boredom.

The thinking is that he might be part of a trade. Which makes sense, he's a talented player with little financial compensation coming to him. He's a high reward, low risk kind of player that a team would want thrown into a trade.

Kinda like Tom Jones back in the day...

I doubt the Dolphins inform Preston Williams of any pending trades or trade discussions unless it's directly related to him being traded. Which would have been announced by now if that was the case.

Don't forget what happened when Tua (or his family) leaked that he'd be starting before Fitzpatrick was informed of the change. It was big f up and the team caught sh*t over it.

This is much ado about nothing.

I doubt the Dolphins inform Preston Williams of any pending trades or trade discussions unless it's directly related to him being traded. Which would have been announced by now if that was the case.

Don't forget what happened when Tua (or his family) leaked that he'd be starting before Fitzpatrick was informed of the change. It was big f up and the team caught sh*t over it.

This is much ado about nothing.
or little ado about nothing.

Back
Top Bottom