Preston Williams Tweet Getting Folks' Panties in a Bunch | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Tweet Getting Folks' Panties in a Bunch

it's just a zipped mouth.

meaning he has a secret.

but it could be about literally anything.

slow news day, so i posted it out of sheer boredom.
Thanks for the explanation. There have been discussions concerning whether he would be fully healthy when camp starts. Since the Dolphins don’t like players discussing their injury status, I just take the zipped mouth as a way of saying. I have nothing to say about my recovery.

I don't think it's nothing to see here
That's a double negative so what do you know? Give!

Matt Smith Talk GIF by Doctor Who

Is 41 retweets and 52 quoted tweets really fan frenzy now?
Just a bit more off-Season slow day news...If you're not going to give us news to report, we're going to make it ourselves.

I hear the big news later tonight will be that Solomon Kindley went into a bathroom, and when he came out,he was 10 pounds lighter... Huge investigative reporting tonight, stay tuned.

The thinking is that he might be part of a trade. Which makes sense, he's a talented player with little financial compensation coming to him. He's a high reward, low risk kind of player that a team would want thrown into a trade.
Even with his injury history? I guess u r right about high risk and reward. Fairly cheap and he could pan out.

Back
Top Bottom