Preston Williams | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

It was an undisclosed knee injury. It doesn't sound like it should sideline him for the season but we shouldn't be in any hurry to bring him back. We've got our one victory for pride, and now it's time to position ourselves for better draft picks.

It was an undisclosed knee injury. It doesn't sound like it should sideline him for the season but we shouldn't be in any hurry to bring him back. We've got our one victory for pride, and now it's time to position ourselves for better draft picks.

has nothing to do with that. He still needs to work on his consistency with his hands and holding onto the football. No better time to do it:

carted to lockeroom.

...well that blows... Have to hope just a sprain etc. no structural damage.

It was dangerous have him return kicks... But it is what it is.

I watched the replay several times and didn't see an obvious (typical) knee injury...

Hope it's simply muscular.

Pretty sure? Based on what?
Based on the way he fell, the way they were looking at it, the fact that he was carted to the locker room from the blue tent so they didn't want him to put any weight on it and the fact that I have been a trainer for 20+ years. I'm wasn't on the field and I hope I'm wrong but that's what I based it on.

Based on the way he fell, the way they were looking at it, the fact that he was carted to the locker room from the blue tent so they didn't want him to put any weight on it and the fact that I have been a trainer for 20+ years. I'm wasn't on the field and I hope I'm wrong but that's what I based it on.

Well, Mr.Feels,

I'll wait on the official medical opinion and scans.

Back
Top Bottom