Preston Williams | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Not saying he’s gona be this guy, but....I seem to remember a certain Jerry Rice had a horrible case of the dropsies in his rookie campaign. Much was made about it too, that he was going to be a bust. How did that one turn out?

So did STEVE LARGENT (seattle seahawks hof receiver)

Something that i've noticed and i could be wrong on this is a lack of "aggression" in P.Williams play. Compared to college he almost seems "passive"

His style of play more than his size is why some were comparing him to B.Marshall. Look at this highlight and tell me if this seems like the same physically aggressive player?

There's no way the guy in those clips was letting a smaller single defender tackle him and get him to the ground.

He almost looks and plays like another version D.Parker at this stage.

Where are the broken tackles this season? Has he made any to speak of? YAC?

@ckparrothead I'm i just seeing things here or is there something to this?

Everyone is smaller and slower in college. He’s admitted to having trouble with the game speed saying in interviews that the NFL is so fast and he needs to pick up his speed. Comparing him to Parker is terrible I’ve never seen Williams not go for a ball like Parker does. That catch a few games ago when Fitz just threw it up is a catch I thought I’d never see a dolphins receiver make. Poorly underthrown ball going up to get it at its highest point. Love the kid, he could be special just needs time to refine his skill and adjust to the speed of the game then everything else will come naturally.

He’s quite a talent. won inside repeatedly. Drops look like they just gonna come with the package

Williams will be allright next yr. Why is wilson not being used

Cus we're tanking. Notice the lack of creativity on offense and just downright bad play calling after the 14-0 lead? Fitz throwing it down field like a complete buffoon with zero regard for the outcome of the throw after looking sharp for 1 1/2 quarters? Its like we swapped coaching staff and flipped a mentality switch

Two weeks ago multiple people on this forum said he should be cut for fumbling....just let that one sit for a second. People suggested we cut our standout player on Offense because he fumbled and generally is good for 2-3 drops a game.

Two weeks ago multiple people on this forum said he should be cut for fumbling....just let that one sit for a second. People suggested we cut our standout player on Offense because he fumbled and generally is good for 2-3 drops a game.
I will call them out if they puss out

Knew he was a steal from the moment we picked him up, could be our most important offensive piece for the future

Back
Top Bottom