Preston Williams | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

He already amounts to something in this league. He's 22. He's a rookie. Not sure he'll ever be a top 10-15 WR, but based on his size and play-making abilities, I'd say he's already amounting to something. Notice who our opponents put their top corner on week in and week out. There's a reason they do that, and it's not because he has bad hands.
And he’s still very productive. IMO he’s the best WR we’ve had since Chambers and our QB and Oline situation has been a mess. Do think he needs to come off punt duty. That’s just stupid

Well Fitzmagic would probably bother you regarding your opinion but hey he is just a well traveled NFL qb whose seen lots of WR talent in the league so it would be interesting see him debate your NFL scouting experience.
What, he said something nice about him? That's fine. The kid's got great qualities. Again, if he doesn't fix the hands, he won't be in the league that long. Like I said, we'll talk in a couple of years. And I'll tell you something else, if the hands don't get fixed, a lot of people who are beating his drum right now will be calling for his head way before I am. One way or another, it'll take time.

I mean, I'm not a great scout, but I know with great certainty that next time the kid drops a pass in a key situation, especially in a meaningful game, if we ever play one of those again. you and many others here will forget all the nice things you're saying about him. That's how it works with talented WRs with bad hands. You love them to death... until the next drop.

Here’s the list of faux GMs who stupidly and prematurely discounted P Williams. I ask all of you when was the last time we had a WR catch two TDs in a game? Now some of the same people are worried about his knee. LOL. I gave you 24 hours to man up and take your dose of crow and so far no takers. Time to man up

This a stupid post. If you saw the thread I created yesterday you would see that I already manned up. Now go get your shine-box

Well, on the bright side these threads calling him garbage will finally stop.

I'm very annoyed with him returning punts when we have Jakeem Grant sitting on the bench. First strike for me on Flores.

****ing punt return made no sense at all, best player to watch grow...punt return

Preston Williams WR, Miami Dolphins

Coach Brian Flores confirmed Dolphins WR Preston Williams (knee) will miss the remainder of the 2019 season.

Flores added, "It's a big loss for us. I talked to him (Williams) this morning. He's done an incredible job. Came to us as a free agent and has really grown the last six, seven months. I was devastated for the kid." Williams was electric during the entire preseason and quickly earned a starting job, ultimately posting a season-long 32-428-3 line on 60 targets. The rookie saved his best performance for last, racking up 72 yards and a pair of touchdowns against the Jets in Week 9. Williams' absence cements DeVante Parker as the Dolphins' No. 1 WR, while the likes of Albert Wilson, Allen Hurns and Jakeem Grant should see more targets moving forward.

Source: Adam Beasley on Twitter.

Nov 4, 2019, 2:39 PM ET

Back
Top Bottom