Preston Williams | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

brian flores is a ****ing idiot. next please.

I'd like to know exactly what the injury is before I get upset.

If it's something that he could've played through with a few weeks rest and they're making the decision to shut him down to prevent and further injury then I'm completely onboard. If it's an ACL tear or something I'll feel horrible for the kid and be a lot more worried.

So what’s the injury? Will it be something that will linger into next yr? Like an ACL?

If not an acl or a mcl tear you know what this is about. Lol

he grabbed the outside of his leg I wouldn’t think acl for that.

Escapes the broken wrist and we were happy but then blows the knee.. so Dolphinish.

**** aggravated right now. if i'm the owner brian ****ing flores and chris ****ing grier are sitting in my *** ****** office right now explaining why our future superstar young WR is returning kickoffs in the first place, and why the **** did i just pay jakeem grant? this is inexcusable. you can't get this kid hurt returning punts. the next time they **** up this royally they're both gone.

If not an acl or a mcl tear you know what this is about. Lol

he grabbed the outside of his leg I wouldn’t think acl for that.

I was coming here to say just this.

I’m willing to bet some type of sprain or possibly minor dislocation that popped back in. I don’t think surgery would worry me I bet a clean up job. Even he avoids surgery I’m not even the slightest bit concerned.

as you said, you know what this is about

What a classy, articulate and completely on topic comment.

i dont care if PW is the 1st overall pick or an UDFA. he is the most talented player on offense this team has had in years and our dumbass know nothing head coach has him out there returning punts.

Back
Top Bottom