Preston Williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams

Wow I didn't realize Preston Wilson was post up type WR...I like it...

Last edited:
What's his return timeline? Did he have an ACL really or did we just want to not waste him on last year?

My worry is the drops. He started catching the ball more but will he resort back to the drops. And can he come back 100% from the knee injury by the time the season starts. If he loses a step he can become very ineffective

What's his return timeline? Did he have an ACL really or did we just want to not waste him on last year?
Are you infering that he didn't really tear up his knee? Why would they shelve an undrafted player halfway thru his rookie year? I'll say this, him and Parker out wide, with Wilson in the slot and Gesicki make for one potent group of receivers.

My worry is the drops. He started catching the ball more but will he resort back to the drops. And can he come back 100% from the knee injury by the time the season starts. If he loses a step he can become very ineffective
He has the talent. He probably has a chip on his shoulder over not being drafted, despite hit top level skills.

If he also has the heart, and competitive drive, he will spend countless hours addressing that flaw.

Some guys just have concrete hands, but not this guy. He would make a ridiculous circus catch, while contorting his body to tiptoe the sideline one play, and butterfinger one in his chest the next.

Are you infering that he didn't really tear up his knee? Why would they shelve an undrafted player halfway thru his rookie year? I'll say this, him and Parker out wide, with Wilson in the slot and Gesicki make for one potent group of receivers.
He didn't "infer" anything. He implied. You inferred.

Sorry.....had to be "that guy".

Back
Top Bottom