Preston Williams

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Preston looked very rusty early so I think the lack of preseason hurt him.

But ill keep saying this too. He is a body catcher so he will drop passes he shouldn't drop at times too so he will be frustrating at times

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
Preston looked very rusty early so I think the lack of preseason hurt him.

But ill keep saying this too. He is a body catcher so he will drop passes he shouldn't drop at times too so he will be frustrating at times
He definitely has occasional drops but by no means would I consider Preston a body catcher. The Slants that he has both caught and dropped on the goal line where we've see him let the ball come to his body is oftentimes prefered by a lot of coaches in those situations.

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
For all the hype, this guy plays exactly like an UDFA. Hes a 5th WR on most teams...on the Raiders, he's on PS. Yet he starts for the Fins. He's a joke. A very bad joke. The sooner the Dolohins move on from him the better they'll be.

So you think a WR that is 6'5 (And plays like it when healthy), can run as fast as an athlete that is 5'11 or 6'0, and that when healthy can have 7+ receptions, with a TD type games plays like a UDFA, and would only be a 5th receiver?

Did you miss how he looked last year before he got hurt, or how he looked last week?

Obviously I disagree with your opinion, and think he was and will be more a huge weapon each week as he gets healthy.

Top Bottom