• Matt Turk

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

dolfan34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Which one of the dolphins do you feel got cheated out of the pro bowl the most?

I think the one that should have gone was chrish chambers i mean he had over 1,000 yds and 11 tds,

Also Jason taylor should have went he had like 14 sacks,

but i guess the AFC was to competitive this year.

Originally posted by dolfan34
Which one of the dolphins do you feel got cheated out of the pro bowl the most?

I think the one that should have gone was chrish chambers i mean he had over 1,000 yds and 11 tds,

Also Jason taylor should have went he had like 14 sacks,

but i guess the AFC was to competitive this year.

Chris only had 900 + yards and JT only had like 9-10 sacks, Ogun was the stud with 14 or 15. So there's really no one who didn't make it, that should have.

I voted for RW, his production total was 1723 yds which was 36 % of the total offensive yds for the season. He got hit the majority of the time in the backfield and still managed 1300+ yds on the ground with this terrible O-L...

My second would have been CC, his production total was 993 yds which was 21 % of the total offensive yds for the season...

I would not have picked JT, even though he had a great year in sacks, he disappeared from games altogether, and it was an excuse that he was being double teamed all the time.

I payed alot of attention on him in all the games. Look at his stats and you can see when he showed up and when he did not. Some of you might say I'm crazy, but, I would rather keep Wale and get rid of JT. At least Wale had it turned on in every game, you can see he was not happy when other teams scored..

JT said it himself after one game (buff or Jets ?), that when he was not picked for the probowl he felt like he had to turn it up a notch to be noticed. So IMO he was never playing up to his potential before the PB nominees were announced...

That's my two cents on these probowlers...

well i think JT should have gone before willie mcginest.

but chris chambers should have definely went,no doubt about it.

Re: Re: Pro Bowl?

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Chris only had 900 + yards and JT only had like 9-10 sacks, Ogun was the stud with 14 or 15. So there's really no one who didn't make it, that should have.

Taylor had 13 sacks.

Of the 4 who made it (Ogunleye, Surtain, Thomas, Marion), the only one who doesn't deserve to go is Marion. However, I think Jason Taylor got snubbed. He wasn't as good as he was in 2002 but he still did a good enough job to earn a trip to Hawaii.

none of the above...

as good as these guys may have been this year - none of them led their respective fields - none of them were even in the top 5!!! (except for maybe defensive players with interceptions).

they are good, but not THAT good (i.e. people that went to the pro bowl this year deserved it more than those guys).

taylor had 13 sacks, 2 pass defenced, 3 forced funbles, and 2 recovered, one of which for a TD

Id say Taylor or Ricky should be there. Its not exactly Ricky's fault he averaged so little yards and the total was bleak(compared to others)

Ricky was definately a snub. Personally, I think he should have made it over Clinton Portis. Ricky had virtually no run-blocking, or passing game, and he still rushed for 1300 yards, or whatever he had. Portis had an excellent run-blocking OL, and a very good passing game to help take the pressure off of him, and had about the same amount of yards if I remember correctly......

Back
Top Bottom