Pro football Weekly's annual NFL preview magazine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro football Weekly's annual NFL preview magazine

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
has us in the Superbowl with Tampa, for those who are interested.

I'm not all excited about predictions, I was just letting you know.

It's nice they give us credit as a team, but they ranked Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison the 6th and 8th corners respectively.

Yeah, OK!!

It's funny because in a post earlier this week I gave my SB predictions and so did others. I said the Fins vs. the Giants or Fins vs. the Bucs and some of the other predictions were pretty much different with the fins and Sb counterparts. Interesting that they have it like that. #6 and #8? Who is ranked as #1 & #2?

Truly sad how anyone could rank Patrick outside of number 2, Champ and Patrick are clearly the 2 best in the game, no one comes close, not even Sam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamos, you don't think Sam comes close? How come? Is it because of how he played last year or something else? (revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p***y.) -2pac

They had Champ #1, Friggin Charles Woodson #2(yeah right), Chris Mcallister 3, and AARON GLENN #4. Can you believe that???

My rankings would go:
1 Surtain
2 Bailey
3 Madison
4 Law
5 Mcallister

Originally posted by marcusreal
Stamos, you don't think Sam comes close? How come? Is it because of how he played last year or something else? (revenge is the sweetest joy next to getting p***y.) -2pac

Patrick was better in 2001, and he was SURTAINLY better in 2002. He is the Champ Bailey type corner, Sam Madison is the Troy Vincent type corner. Those guys are very solid all around, but Patrick is just top notch.

He's as a good a corner as Ricky is a RB!

That's not biased rankings moulds.

Don't be upset because I didn't put Clements or Winfield in there.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
They had Champ #1, Friggin Charles Woodson #2(yeah right), Chris Mcallister 3, and AARON GLENN #4. Can you believe that???

My rankings would go:
1 Surtain
2 Bailey
3 Madison
4 Law
5 Mcallister

Aaron Glenn...HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'd put McCallister before Madison and Law.

Champ i can understand #1(should be Pat though). But Woodson #2, that is crazy! McAllister #3? Maybe. Who the hell is Glenn? My rankings would be: 1) and 2) I agree with you. 3) I agree with them 4) Madison and 5)Buckley or Law (Buckley helped the Pats stave off Miami's attacks last game)

That's not biased rankings moulds.

Don't be upset because I didn't put Clements or Winfield in there.

Yes they are, and no I am not. :D

So moulds, your'e saying Surtain and Madison aren't top 5 corners?

Your'e showing your true bias if you think theyr'e not.

Yes, Buckley is the 5th best CB in the NFL.... keep telling yourself that over and over and it just might become true.

Damn, I'm kinda ornery today, huh? :lol:

So moulds, your'e saying Surtain and Madison aren't top 5 corners?

Your'e showing your true bias if you think theyr'e not.

Find the quote where I said that, then I will dignify your question with a response. :lol: :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom