Pro football Weekly's annual NFL preview magazine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro football Weekly's annual NFL preview magazine

Ty Law is awesome. He's the only corner that can make Moulds disappear...

i think its more like belechick can make gregg williams dissapear.

ya know, who gives a damn where someone else ranks these guys. who cares? we know we have the best damn DB's, including safeties in the league. i care about how we play as a team. i care about how our backup QB wont kill us like ray lucas did last year, i like that we have good backup WR's ready to go if one or two get hurt. I like that our offensive line has young guys who will be ready to take over in the near future. I like that our defensive line and LB's are without a doubt, far and away, so much better than last year and will force us to change our schemes. i dont give a damn about silly rankings. they dont mean a thing and they never get it right. its all based on how people performed last year and biases. things change every year. and this is what i predict will happen as far as RB. Ricky will once again be the running back champion and that guy priest Holmes? he will not even be in the top 5.

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
7) Antoine Winfield (the only reason he gets teh nod over the below 4, is his hitting ability and heart... last year he covered TONY GONZALEZ and entire game and held him to one catch... Tony had 9 inches and like 70 lbs on him!)

Like OMG Winfield rocks cause he can cover a TE! Well gosh darn lets get him into the hall of fame!

Moulds, those are respectable. It's arguable you could put Bailey #1, but NO WAY for Ty Law. Patrick Surtain cannot be kept out of the top 2. He and Champ Bailey are the 2 best corners in the NFL.

You see 28, it just goes to show you that the Bills fans are pissed that their corners are not even ranked in the top 5! Law is a decent corner sometimes but far from consistent on the field. I give Buckley more credit than him.

I think Pat is at the top 2 and Sam at the top 5 or 6. T-buck? Come on now, not even top 30.

Ozzy rules!!

"Eagles have the best secondary in the NFL"

Yeah, if Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain, Brock Marion, and Sammy Knight died!

Dawkins is the best Safety in the league, two pro bowl corners, and Michael Lewis starting this year after showing a lot of ability in his rookie season. I'll take those 4 against any teams secondary homer

Your'e calling ME a homer????!!

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E

Dawkins may be the best safety in the league, but there is NO WAY Taylor and Vincent are better than Surtain and Madison. Look at the numbers.

And we have 2 pro bowl safeties while you are banking on some second year player no-name????

PLEASE!!!!!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
They had Champ #1, Friggin Charles Woodson #2(yeah right), Chris Mcallister 3, and AARON GLENN #4. Can you believe that???

My rankings would go:
1 Surtain
2 Bailey
3 Madison
4 Law
5 Mcallister

LAW 4...are you kidding me he is all about the pass interference he is soo bad i hate him...last year in man 2 man he wasnt even covering #1s it was usually TBUCK...LAW IS SO OVERRATED

but other than that i agree with your rankings

Back
Top Bottom