Projected 53-man Dolphins Depth Chart | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Projected 53-man Dolphins Depth Chart

By my count, we have at least 5 (should be) starters that should be absolute upgrades from what we had last year. (Tannehill, Sitton, Quinn, McMillan, Fitzpatrick)
We have a few positions that are hopefully a push at worst, and potentially slight upgrades. (Center, LB, WR corp, RB)
On paper, the only position I see that might take a step back is the interior D-Line.

Unless something unforeseen happens, this might just be a decent team.

Of course, I fully admit I may just be drinking the kool-aid. But hey, this time of year, why not?

Grier talked about RM as the Mike already. Of course that can change. I'd say Hayes starts at LDE and Wake plays on passing downs.
I'm pretty sure is time to move on from the disaster trade that was Carroo.
I doubt that Asiasta make the final 53

By my count, we have at least 5 (should be) starters that should be absolute upgrades from what we had last year. (Tannehill, Sitton, Quinn, McMillan, Fitzpatrick)
We have a few positions that are hopefully a push at worst, and potentially slight upgrades. (Center, LB, WR corp, RB)
On paper, the only position I see that might take a step back is the interior D-Line.

Unless something unforeseen happens, this might just be a decent team.

Of course, I fully admit I may just be drinking the kool-aid. But hey, this time of year, why not?
You missed the two TE and the K

I think we end up signing Hankins. We get 17 million June 1st

I will wait until after training camp and the 3rd preseason game to make my own conclusion. Too early for predictions.

I also like CB Davis from Utah State - 5 INT, 4 Sacks, 15 Pass Deflections, 3 Touchdowns and a FF in 2017

I did not have him listed but Miami could keep him and start the year with 6 corners instead of 7 linebackers.

Would not at all be surprised by this. Think we'll play a lot more 4-2-5 with McDonald/Fitzpatrick filling a hybrid Safety/LB look. Hull probably the odd man out; I think Poling's upside and athleticism and potential gives him an edge.

I suspect Torry McTyer ends up on the final roster, too. Of course, this is all before injuries.

Finally have depth, I’m trying not to get my hopes up but our roster might be kind of good. I really hope McCain can step it up another level, would make a huge difference

Was trying to make a joke because he misspelled kick, cut me some slack ;). No way does Fitzpatrick need to be returning kicks

Not looking like a great roster to me

Is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom