Props to Brady today. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Brady today.

Last night I saw a player already starting to get worn down by the NFL. He had a sensational first year starting as a sophemore, but he's spent a lot of time since then getting banged up.

Last night I saw a player already starting to get worn down by the NFL. He had a sensational first year starting as a sophemore, but he's spent a lot of time since then getting banged up.
I saw a player trying to gut it out with an injury that prevented him from doing what he normally does and taking a beating because he was missing his starting OT's while playing an elite fron 7. As long as they can repair the turf toe he'll be fine otherwise. He doesn't rack up hits when he has 2 good feet.

Congrats to Brady, PLAYOFF legend and undisputed G.O.A.T (I always said he was better than Manning).

I realized when Bellicheat gift wrapped the SB to Philly who was the real boss of this league, and it ain't the hoodie.

Only in college football can a coach like Saban dominate year after year without a great QB. In real football it takes a great GM to acquire and keep talent or get very lucky by getting a true legend at the QB position like Tom Brady AND supporting him. This is where Bellicheat has fallen short taking on the most difficult task in football (GM), maybe he should move to college ball where he can have a roster of 600 players and 50 first round picks every year like Alabama does because the cheater has now been exposed in this league of parity.

Last edited:
Great quarterback but also one who the league has wanted to see win for years. I've never seen a quarterback get as many calls as he has. He runs up to Matthieu trying to cause a fight and Matthieu gets flagged. Brady throws an interception, well let's go ahead and call that a penalty. Bucs get stopped on 3rd down in the red zone, let's go ahead and give them another shot at scoring a touchdown. Not sure if those calls would of changed the outcome of the game but it just seems like when it comes to the playoffs, the opposing team has to beat the refs and Brady. Heck, we even saw another controversial call go against the Packers in the title game when they called that pass interference at the end of the game when they had not called that at any other point in the game and as stated by the commentator, the ball wasn't even catchable...

A great quarterback, who we all know will go down as the best, but also one who the refs have given every chance to succeed.

Last edited:
Just heard about some thread praising Brady. What next? Putin?

He da enemy OP efffffff him

Brady. Mister FLAG football. And I mean "flag" on multiple levels.

If that's a "goat" then WTF is a chicken? A pig? Name your barnyard animal!

Or more specifically your animus!

Damn right! A male impersonator!

Great quarterback but also one who the league has wanted to see win for years. I've never seen a quarterback get as many calls as he has. He runs up to Matthieu trying to cause a fight and Matthieu gets flagged. Brady throws an interception, well let's go ahead and call that a penalty. Bucs get stopped on 3rd down in the red zone, let's go ahead and give them another shot at scoring a touchdown. Not sure if those calls would of changed the outcome of the game but it just seems like when it comes to the playoffs, the opposing team has to beat the refs and Brady. Heck, we even saw another controversial call go against the Packers in the title game when they called that pass interference at the end of the game when they had not called that at any other point in the game and as stated by the commentator, the ball wasn't even catchable...

A great quarterback, who we all know will go down as the best, but also one who the refs have given every chance to succeed.
Or the huge INT Rodgers threw which actually was a blatant PI. Damn near pulled his shoulder pad out of his jersey in the middle of the field but somehow it was missed. Such a legend has been built on cheating there that refs just can't believe he can be beat so he does get a lot of benefit of the doubt it seems.

This one a couple of years ago was hilarious, except that it cost the Chiefs a trip to the SB:

Last edited:
IMHO
Brady is possibly the GOAT on the field. If he was a Fin we’d love him.
But he is an ace hole of a human being.

IMHO
Brady is possibly the GOAT on the field. If he was a Fin we’d love him.
But he is an ace hole of a human being.
If you mean if he was a Fin and the Fins set up Spygate for 20 years to account for a long career of winning we'd love him, you are probably right about some of us, just as cheatriots fans find crazy arguments to rationalize their cheating. I can say in all honesty that I would no longer be a fan of the team and would have moved on in 2007. This isn't some guy using sticky stuff on his hands, it is a system wide operation that almost always affects the outcome of a game. Knowing signals is a whole other level that ruins competition. I find it hard to look past that. I actually used to get a lot of Patriots on my TV, back before big cable packages, so I always did root for them, although not when it came down to them or the Fins getting into the playoffs or head to head obviously. But I remember being all for them winning. Didn't like them winning on the "Tuck" play, but otherwise I was impressed, especially with the second SB win when they won with Antowain Smith as their running back. But once I found out they were cheating, and even more so when I looked into the extent to which they had probably been doing it, I was turned off and can only enjoy when bad things happen to anyone associated with their success. Now, quick, someone tell us everyone cheats or some other typical pats fan rationalization.:chuckle:

If you mean if he was a Fin and the Fins set up Spygate for 20 years to account for a long career of winning we'd love him, you are probably right about some of us, just as cheatriots fans find crazy arguments to rationalize their cheating. I can say in all honesty that I would no longer be a fan of the team and would have moved on in 2007. This isn't some guy using sticky stuff on his hands, it is a system wide operation that almost always affects the outcome of a game. Knowing signals is a whole other level that ruins competition. I find it hard to look past that. I actually used to get a lot of Patriots on my TV, back before big cable packages, so I always did root for them, although not when it came down to them or the Fins getting into the playoffs or head to head obviously. But I remember being all for them winning. Didn't like them winning on the "Tuck" play, but otherwise I was impressed, especially with the second SB win when they won with Antowain Smith as their running back. But once I found out they were cheating, and even more so when I looked into the extent to which they had probably been doing it, I was turned off and can only enjoy when bad things happen to anyone associated with their success. Now, quick, someone tell us everyone cheats or some other typical pats fan rationalization.:chuckle:

I don’t disagree. Maybe in the interest of brevity I didn’t explain my opinion.
I do not in anyway excuse the Patriots or TB for his part in any of the .....gate scandals and cheating.
If he was a Dolphin player operating in the Dolphin system with no ........gates he would have and still be a popular QB, which is purely hypothetical as he wasn’t.
He is still an ace hole off the field

I don’t disagree. Maybe in the interest of brevity I didn’t explain my opinion.
I do not in anyway excuse the Patriots or TB for his part in any of the .....gate scandals and cheating.
If he was a Dolphin player operating in the Dolphin system with no ........gates he would have and still be a popular QB, which is purely hypothetical as he wasn’t.
He is still an ace hole off the field
I believe if he had not operated with the Spygate help, you and the rest of us would not know his name. He would have likely washed out of the league as another 6th rounder who never got a real chance. Smart guy, but even smart guys had to weather the learning curve and right or wrong, if you are not a guy with a high pick investment, you don't get the amount of time to prove yourself and develop that a high pick gets.
"But North!" shady brady fans might say, "How do you explain how the GOAT won a SB with Tampa his first year without cheating? Explain that! Ha!". To which I reply, "A great number of QB's would very likely strengthen their weaknesses while working with illegal training wheels for 20 years. Especially learning to read the field when Ernie Adams is in your headset explaining what the defense is and where you are going with the ball. A guy would have to be butt assed stupid not to catch on at some point."
In any event, at the very least, we know they cheated for a reason and that was to help the QB get the ball where it needs to go. He needed the help. Why risk it if you don't need to do it? So there's nothing I can think of that he can really do now to make me think he was great or good or anything but a benefactor of cheating. He's Lance Armstrong. 7 titles due to cheating. At least that's how I see it no matter how much I want to see greatness everywhere, as much as anyone else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom