Props to Brady today. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Brady today.

You know what makes me happy? Knowing how upset and heartbroken pats fans will be when Brady wins. Sorry, but they deserve some salt in their wounds for a long time

I hated him before he went to TB bc obviously they were a division team that always won. That being said, him winning tonight is fine by me. I don’t GAF about Kansas City and I don’t like teams who always win so....whatever.

It will come out that Brady has been using performance enhancing drugs, you heard it hear first. If anyone could get away with it in the NFL, it would be him.

Bucks defense is nasty.. congrats brady u man..brady whipping them young guy ass

It will come out that Brady has been using performance enhancing drugs, you heard it hear first. If anyone could get away with it in the NFL, it would be him.
Good god man. He’s the GOAT. There’s no denying it.

Good god man. He’s the GOAT. There’s no denying it.

Man after Lance Armstrong, I question anyone who dominates or gets better with age. I grew up watching Mark McGuire, Barry Bonds and Sammy Sosa. I still think Michael Phelps will get busted for doping. It's interesting that depending on the sport it's called different things. In baseball it's steroids, Olympics it's doping and in football it's PEDs. Like I said, I grew up in the era of steroids and frauds so naturally I question anyone who dominates. Brady's arm looks better now than it did 5 years ago.

Last edited:
As a Dolphin fan, we hated the success of Brady, Belichick and the Patriots, but being witness to what Brady has done is a privilege we should enjoy today. We are getting to see the greatest of all time, like a Montana or Jordan or whoever you can compare, he is the greatest to ever play and we get to watch now. Future fan will be jealous of us getting to see it now, so enjoy it, win or lose. The guy is a living legend. Enjoy the game.
Future fans won't give a ****. They could just rewatch Brady games 50 years from now and jerk off for all they care.

Back
Top Bottom