Props to Brady today. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Brady today.

Brady is already the GOAT... Saved Belichick from getting canned in 2001. Made BB look a lot better than he is.

6 GWD in the Super Bowl and had his team ahead in the 3 losses in the 4th quarter, twice losing when the D gave up a TD in final minute of the game. Threw for over 500 yards in the other one. How the hell did BB not play Butler? What a fool.

As a Dolphin fan I never disliked Brady because Miami has not been good enough as a team the past twenty years to matter whether Brady was a Patriot or not.

Miami has blocked itself with its own incompetence. Glad to see that is changing.

The team they are playing against have one hell of a QB as well. Don’t really care which team wins and looking forward to this matchup.

As a Dolphin fan, we hated the success of Brady, Belichick and the Patriots, but being witness to what Brady has done is a privilege we should enjoy today. We are getting to see the greatest of all time, like a Montana or Jordan or whoever you can compare, he is the greatest to ever play and we get to watch now. Future fan will be jealous of us getting to see it now, so enjoy it, win or lose. The guy is a living legend. Enjoy the game.

A Tampa win will only show that the Patriot Way...was just Tom Brady all along...go Bucs

It's relevant today. It's great to be a fan of the Dolphins, but today is the super bowl, the end of the season. Time to be a fan of the game. Some of you need to chill and enjoy the game. We have weeks and months to debate the draft and the rest of the soap opera. Today it's Brady and Mahomes and the biggest day of the season.

Like it or not, this year really cements his legacy.

Can't stand the guy, but he wins.

It's the Bucs owners the Glazers I have a problem with. They've made a lot of money by forcing normal people to pay Glazer debt. Truly disgusting. Not so fussed about Brady.

Some of you sound just like that gay tiger king guy and how he feels about Carol f’in Baskin. I would say, don’t be that guy.

I hate the guy, but he is a great qb , and how does the guy look younger than he did 10 yrs ago. Married to a supermodel. No QB will have a streak of a divisional title ever like Brady.

Brady could play for the Jags next year and still end up in Super Bowl next year

Hey, please stop mentioning slurping on Brady ok? I don’t know if you are “out” or “still working some things out” but do it in private. I don’t want that OR politics in my football, thanks.

Brady is why I am so high on Tua. I think Tua can be the 2020 version of Brady. He does not need to dominate stats but he wins. Tuas history will be a little different than Bradys buI think Tua will outperform anybody in his draft class With the talent we had healthy at the skill positions, his stats and win per. were amazing. Tua is not Phillip Rivers, or Herbert. He is much more like Brady. We can only hope

Back
Top Bottom