Props to Brady today. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Brady today.

You know what makes me happy? Knowing how upset and heartbroken pats fans will be when Brady wins. Sorry, but they deserve some salt in their wounds for a long time
Pats fans are still Brady fans. They’re actually glad he won another ring because people will remember him as a goat as a patriot with 7 rings.

As a Dolphin fan, we hated the success of Brady, Belichick and the Patriots, but being witness to what Brady has done is a privilege we should enjoy today. We are getting to see the greatest of all time, like a Montana or Jordan or whoever you can compare, he is the greatest to ever play and we get to watch now. Future fan will be jealous of us getting to see it now, so enjoy it, win or lose. The guy is a living legend. Enjoy the game.
He’s the greatest to ever do it, full stop. And I wouldn’t be surprised to see him hoisting the damn lombardi trophy again next year too.

Dan Marino isn't within 5 standard deviations of Tom Brady. That may be slight exaggeration but it's certainly more accurate than the nonsensical assertions of Brady as nothing but a system quarterback.

I like stats as much as anybody but it is increasingly laughable to use regular season numbers toward best ever, as many have attempted regarding Aaron Rodgers. The public won't stand for that garbage and neither will history.

Likewise it really required contortionist logic to ever pretend a 19 year dynasty of coach and quarterback had to be mostly the coach.

Yet that was insisted as if it were preposterous to argue the other way.

Thank goodness we had a season of evidence otherwise the absurd conventional wisdom would have stunk forever, like the local landfill.

Kudos to the Patriots fans who remained loyal to Brady and loudly rooted for him at Tampa Bay, including John King yesterday on CNN.

The NFL is so fragile these days. That's what today's game showed. No great teams, as evidenced by the miserable YPPA Differential of teams that rack up monopolistic won/loss records. Consequently a game can get out of hand even though it might play out totally differently if the same two teams faced again next week.

We should all be thankful that Tom Brady never went unbeaten. Now it's at least a full decade more of similarly fading Patrick Mahomes.

Don’t understand the hate for Brady. I used to be that way but I got smart and started betting on Brady to win games. It is going to happen you might as well profit rather than being bummed that he pulled it out once again.

A simple money line bet of $10 on Brady’s team in the 4 playoffs games turns into $240 this year if you keep betting the winnings. Easy money

I think the Bugs owe a lot to their D. Tampa's D absolutely dominated last night.
Also, Mahomes looked really off last night. He looked almost...human.

Don’t understand the hate for Brady. I used to be that way but I got smart and started betting on Brady to win games. It is going to happen you might as well profit rather than being bummed that he pulled it out once again.

A simple money line bet of $10 on Brady’s team in the 4 playoffs games turns into $240 this year if you keep betting the winnings. Easy money
he will ALWAYS win as he ALWAYS gets mega striped support

He's one of the greatest athletes in any sport. Tough actually to name many who were greater.

I think the Bugs owe a lot to their D. Tampa's D absolutely dominated last night.
Turf toe. Not easy to walk on that let alone play. I really hope he'll be alright after the surgery. The league greatly benefits from players like him.

Turf toe. Not easy to walk on that let alone play. I really hope he'll be alright after the surgery. The league greatly benefits from players like him.
Last night I saw a player already starting to get worn down by the NFL. He had a sensational first year starting as a sophemore, but he's spent a lot of time since then getting banged up.

No way I give the MVP to Brady. Give it to the Tampa D, or maybe just their LB crew. Those guys were really impressive last night.

Back
Top Bottom